State of the Country - AnabolicMinds.com

State of the Country

  1. New Member
    Charlie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    108

    Reputation

    Unhappy State of the Country


    Not so long ago, General Feelings said, all is well. Lieutenant Libido was for ever vigilant for any tails of woe man that would come by, and Private Penis would stand at rigid attention and be eager to cum to the rescue, and we were winning every battle.

    Today, General Feelings is not so optimistic. Lieutenant Libido has gone AWOL and Private Penis won't come to attention unless he is beaten half to death, and when he does arise, it takes him forever to load and shoot his cannon!

    To be continued.

  2. New Member
    wildfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    330
    Rep Power
    264

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Not so long ago, General Feelings said, all is well. Lieutenant Libido was for ever vigilant for any tails of woe man that would come by, and Private Penis would stand at rigid attention and be eager to cum to the rescue, and we were winning every battle.

    Today, General Feelings is not so optimistic. Lieutenant Libido has gone AWOL and Private Penis won't come to attention unless he is beaten half to death, and when he does arise, it takes him forever to load and shoot his cannon!

    To be continued.
    High Fructose Corn Syrup
    Refined grains
    Soft drinks
    Blended Coffee
    Computers
  3. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2414

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wildfox View Post
    High Fructose Corn Syrup
    Refined grains
    Soft drinks
    Blended Coffee
    Computers
    I would like to get good chocolate for the isoflavones value.
    I have been eating baking chocolate bought as pieces broken from large block. It is sold in area of Shop-Rite where good cheses are.
    Now I have found it contains a soy.
    Please come to the rescue.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    wildfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    330
    Rep Power
    264

    Reputation

    Hershey's unsweetened cocoa powder.

    Add Stevia if you want.
  5. New Member
    Charlie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    108

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wildfox View Post
    High Fructose Corn Syrup
    Refined grains
    Soft drinks
    Blended Coffee
    Computers
    Wildfox, ANOBOLICMINDS has a forum titled: Nutrition / Health, looks like you and I need to take this discussion over there so you can explane how your suggestions are going to help me with my Libido.
    Last edited by Charlie; 04-18-2007 at 12:18 PM. Reason: spelling
  6. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2414

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wildfox View Post
    Hershey's unsweetened cocoa powder.

    Add Stevia if you want.
    Thank you.
    Do you have a sugestion on what healthy foods I can possibly buy at my regular supermarkets, Shop-Rite, Pathmark, A&P?
  7. Banned
    plymouth city's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    Thank you.
    Do you have a sugestion on what healthy foods I can possibly buy at my regular supermarkets, Shop-Rite, Pathmark, A&P?
    Jans,
    You need to become an expert at two things - making blended fruit/healthy fat smoothies, and making veggie stir fry.

    Buy frozen fruit. Buy frozen veggies. You can get these at your local supermarket in bulk quanities at discount price.

    The problem with fruits and veggies are costs and the fact that they go bad. I have solved this for you, as in when you buy in bulk its cheaper, and when you buy frozen it lasts forever.

    For veggies its simple - ALWAYS use organic butter(regular butter is made with harsh cancerous chemicals) and olive oil. Throw in butter/olive oil, get a nice sautee going, dump in veggies and whatever else you want, sometimes I throw in cheeses, nutts, various meats, fish and chicken, etc. I like to use a variety of spices. I really like steak seasoning on my veggies.

    I drink one of my patented fruit smoothies everyday for breakfast and have veggie/meat stir fry every day at dinner. This way, and with lunch and other snacks in between, I get at least 10 servings of fruit/veggies per day, usually more.

    Always mix it up. Sometimes I will buy a bag of blueberries and strawberries. Other times Im on a raspberry or blackberry kick. For veggies broccoli and spinich is a staple, but I like to buy mixes of it containing corn/potato/carrot/pea, there are so many to choose from. I eat like this every day, and it is totally worth it. I have pizza and junk food like everyone else, but its in small portions and maybe 1 - 2 times a week.

    I like oranges,apples, beef jerkey and nutts as snacks, as they are portable and don't take any prep. I carry them around with me everywhere, take to work, always available.
  8. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2414

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by plymouth city View Post
    Jans,
    You need to become an expert at two things - making blended fruit/healthy fat smoothies, and making veggie stir fry.

    Buy frozen fruit. Buy frozen veggies. You can get these at your local supermarket in bulk quanities at discount price.

    The problem with fruits and veggies are costs and the fact that they go bad. I have solved this for you, as in when you buy in bulk its cheaper, and when you buy frozen it lasts forever.

    For veggies its simple - ALWAYS use organic butter(regular butter is made with harsh cancerous chemicals) and olive oil. Throw in butter/olive oil, get a nice sautee going, dump in veggies and whatever else you want, sometimes I throw in cheeses, nutts, various meats, fish and chicken, etc. I like to use a variety of spices. I really like steak seasoning on my veggies.

    I drink one of my patented fruit smoothies everyday for breakfast and have veggie/meat stir fry every day at dinner. This way, and with lunch and other snacks in between, I get at least 10 servings of fruit/veggies per day, usually more.

    Always mix it up. Sometimes I will buy a bag of blueberries and strawberries. Other times Im on a raspberry or blackberry kick. For veggies broccoli and spinich is a staple, but I like to buy mixes of it containing corn/potato/carrot/pea, there are so many to choose from. I eat like this every day, and it is totally worth it. I have pizza and junk food like everyone else, but its in small portions and maybe 1 - 2 times a week.

    I like oranges,apples, beef jerkey and nutts as snacks, as they are portable and don't take any prep. I carry them around with me everywhere, take to work, always available.
    Thanks for ideas.

    I buy Land o Lakes, look at ingredients, where is that bad suff?
    Are you talking about flavoring?
    =========================
    LAND O LAKES« Unsalted Butter
    INGREDIENTS: Sweet Cream, Natural Flavoring. CONTAINS: MILK
    Land O'Lakes: Butter, Cheese, Dairy and Deli Products
    ========================
    LAND O LAKES« Salted Butter
    INGREDIENTS: Sweet Cream, Salt. CONTAINS: MILK
    Land O'Lakes: Butter, Cheese, Dairy and Deli Products
    ========================

    How about V8?
    Specially juice.
    V8® - FAQ: V8® 100% Vegetable Juice
  9. Banned
    plymouth city's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    Thanks for ideas.

    I buy Land o Lakes, look at ingredients, where is that bad suff?
    Are you talking about flavoring?
    =========================
    LAND O LAKES« Unsalted Butter
    INGREDIENTS: Sweet Cream, Natural Flavoring. CONTAINS: MILK
    Land O'Lakes: Butter, Cheese, Dairy and Deli Products
    ========================
    LAND O LAKES« Salted Butter
    INGREDIENTS: Sweet Cream, Salt. CONTAINS: MILK
    Land O'Lakes: Butter, Cheese, Dairy and Deli Products
    ========================

    How about V8?
    Specially juice.
    V8® - FAQ: V8® 100% Vegetable Juice

    Its not the actual ingredients Jans, its the way they are prepared and made.

    Coffee and Butter are two of the most chemically treated foods that people consume. They are the two that you ALWAYS, no matter what, must consume organically. I got his from Charles Poliquin. Charles Poliquin is to exercise science/nutrition as Dr John is in TRT - He is the respected leader and one of the top minds. Charles is the Michael Jordan of the exercise world. He is constantly the most sought out strength trainer and nutritionist for the worlds most premier olympic and professional athletes. Read about coffee, why decaf is bad, and butter here - Testosterone Nation - Question of Strength: February

    I am wary of V8 - Veggies are best used when frozen or fresh.

    I would advise you to get used to drinking water. If you have the extra money, you could even avoid tap and bottled plastic water and get Panna - probably the best liquid on planet earth. Bottled at the source in Italy. The problem with most bottled waters is that they are bottled, and heated up to seal, in plastic. Yes, bottled water contains xenoestrogens, as tap water does as well from birth control pills that are extreted into the water system that can't be completely treated/removed. Yes, I do believe birth control pills probably cause more harm than good, not just for the individuals taking them but for everyone else as well. Do not mess with mother nature, as I have said before. But that deserves its own thread.

    Unlike other bottled water, Panna is bottled in glass. Pure and tasty and estrogen free. Expensive as well. I get them free at work as I work in fine Italian dining

    Panna Bottled Water
  10. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2414

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by plymouth city View Post
    Its not the actual ingredients Jans, its the way they are prepared and made.

    Coffee and Butter are two of the most chemically treated foods that people consume. They are the two that you ALWAYS, no matter what, must consume organically. I got his from Charles Poliquin. Charles Poliquin is to exercise science/nutrition as Dr John is in TRT - He is the respected leader and one of the top minds. Charles is the Michael Jordan of the exercise world. He is constantly the most sought out strength trainer and nutritionist for the worlds most premier olympic and professional athletes. Read about coffee, why decaf is bad, and butter here - Testosterone Nation - Question of Strength: February
    On the same page, (what is umbilical skin, any picture of exact location):
    Testosterone Nation - Question of Strength: February
    Biosignature Modulation 101

    Q: I keep reading little tidbits here and there about your Biosignature Modulation stuff. What is that exactly?

    A: Basically, where you store your body fat is an indication of your hormonal profile. For example, the thickness of your umbilical skin fold measurement is a reflection of your cortisol output. It's a direct reflection of your stress levels and your ability to handle it.

    Biosignature Modulation can indicate the relationship between the levels of insulin, cortisol, thyroid, growth hormone, androgens, and estrogens and each corresponding body fat skin fold.



    It's basically an algorithm. Over the years I've collected the blood work and correlated the skin fold sites (twelve sites tested), and I've correlated the change in blood work with the change in sites.

    I now have a lot of doctors taking my Biosignature Modulation course. For example, Mark Houston M.D., director of the Hypertension Institute, says that it's the best non-invasive way to measure insulin resistance. Also, I'll be doing a study at a military academy with 3000 subjects comparing the results to a Dexa-scan and two new laser types of calipers, along with a host of blood parameters.

    Health practitioners are interested in Biosignature Modulation because it allows them to determine a person's hormonal status before ordering saliva or blood work. It saves the client/patient a lot of money because the doctor already knows what to look for. It used to be 98% trainers taking the seminar; now it's 50% medical doctors taking it. It's our best selling seminar. For more info, you can check my site.

    By the way, you'll need good body fat calipers for the course, which run 400 to 600 dollars. The one in Phoenix is already sold out, but there are upcoming seminars in Chicago, Toronto, and Amsterdam
  11. Banned
    plymouth city's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    He is talking about the skin near the center of the naval(belly button).

    Fascinating stuff. His level of knowledge is the cutting edge OF the cutting edge, LOL.
  12. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2414

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by plymouth city
    He is talking about the skin near the center of the naval(belly button).

    Fascinating stuff. His level of knowledge is the cutting edge OF the cutting edge, LOL.
    Ok, how can I benefit from this information?
    My naval skin is 3/16" thick, (not 100% sure, will have to ask Angela to double check it).

    Just last night I was told that when properly adjusted for a International Tango my navel have to be about an inch below hers.

    I am navel gazer.

    And a geezer.

    What a wonderful word.
  13. Banned
    plymouth city's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Naval Gazer? I prefer those two little dimples on the small of the back that some women tend to have. LOL, I can feel pituitary gland working now
  14. New Member
    wildfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    330
    Rep Power
    264

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    Thank you.
    Do you have a sugestion on what healthy foods I can possibly buy at my regular supermarkets, Shop-Rite, Pathmark, A&P?
    Well, if you don't have whole foods, you can look for organic produce and foods at your local supermarket. If they don't have organic, ask a manager. Let them know what you need.

    Avoid things in boxes. Avoid things that have multiple ingredients. Buy whole vegetables, whole dairy, whole meat, whole fish.

    If you get non-organic produce, wash it well.

    Hope that helps.
  15. New Member
    wildfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    330
    Rep Power
    264

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Wildfox, ANOBOLICMINDS has a forum titled: Nutrition / Health, looks like you and I need to take this discussion over there so you can explane how your suggestions are going to help me with my Libido.
    Charlie, start a thread there, then PM me about it.
  16. New Member
    wildfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    330
    Rep Power
    264

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by plymouth city View Post
    Jans,
    You need to become an expert at two things - making blended fruit/healthy fat smoothies, and making veggie stir fry.

    Buy frozen fruit. Buy frozen veggies. You can get these at your local supermarket in bulk quanities at discount price.

    The problem with fruits and veggies are costs and the fact that they go bad. I have solved this for you, as in when you buy in bulk its cheaper, and when you buy frozen it lasts forever.

    For veggies its simple - ALWAYS use organic butter(regular butter is made with harsh cancerous chemicals) and olive oil. Throw in butter/olive oil, get a nice sautee going, dump in veggies and whatever else you want, sometimes I throw in cheeses, nutts, various meats, fish and chicken, etc. I like to use a variety of spices. I really like steak seasoning on my veggies.

    I drink one of my patented fruit smoothies everyday for breakfast and have veggie/meat stir fry every day at dinner. This way, and with lunch and other snacks in between, I get at least 10 servings of fruit/veggies per day, usually more.

    Always mix it up. Sometimes I will buy a bag of blueberries and strawberries. Other times Im on a raspberry or blackberry kick. For veggies broccoli and spinich is a staple, but I like to buy mixes of it containing corn/potato/carrot/pea, there are so many to choose from. I eat like this every day, and it is totally worth it. I have pizza and junk food like everyone else, but its in small portions and maybe 1 - 2 times a week.

    I like oranges,apples, beef jerkey and nutts as snacks, as they are portable and don't take any prep. I carry them around with me everywhere, take to work, always available.
    Great suggestions.

    Also I bought Precision Nutrition (John Berardi), and they have great whole food recipes and nutrition tips. They like flax, which Dr. Crisler doesn't recommend, but other than that, it's right on, I think.
  17. New Member
    Charlie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    108

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by wildfox View Post
    Charlie, start a thread there, then PM me about it.
    Actually Wildfox, I don't believe food therapy will help me with my libido. That is why I have not perticipited in this thread that you and some others hijacked.
  18. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2414

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Actually Wildfox, I don't believe food therapy will help me with my libido. That is why I have not perticipited in this thread that you and some others hijacked.
    Charlie;
    One of the ways to get information on this board is;
    Post complaints
    get blood test
    act on blood test
    repeat

    Get your blood tested, best if according to my long list.
    Post results here with ranges.
    Post complaints and other background info.

    board is also used to vent and rant.
  19. Banned
    plymouth city's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Actually Wildfox, I don't believe food therapy will help me with my libido. That is why I have not perticipited in this thread that you and some others hijacked.
    Yes it will. Hormonal profile and diet are related.
  20. New Member
    Charlie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    108

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by plymouth city View Post
    Yes it will. Hormonal profile and diet are related.
    RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT , think I will go out tonight and eat some Oysters.
  21. New Member
    wildfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    330
    Rep Power
    264

    Reputation

    I detect a troll.
  22. Banned
    plymouth city's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT , think I will go out tonight and eat some Oysters.
    You should, as they are high in Zinc.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-19-2009, 08:04 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-23-2008, 01:32 AM
  3. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-22-2004, 06:53 PM
  4. smuggling AAS out of the country
    By juststarting in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-21-2003, 06:06 PM
  5. Physical State of the Nation
    By DarCSA in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-01-2003, 08:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in