State of the Country

C

Charlie

Awards
Not so long ago, General Feelings said, all is well. Lieutenant Libido was for ever vigilant for any tails of woe man that would come by, and Private Penis would stand at rigid attention and be eager to cum to the rescue, and we were winning every battle.

Today, General Feelings is not so optimistic. Lieutenant Libido has gone AWOL and Private Penis won't come to attention unless he is beaten half to death, and when he does arise, it takes him forever to load and shoot his cannon!

To be continued.

W

wildfox

Awards
  • Established
Not so long ago, General Feelings said, all is well. Lieutenant Libido was for ever vigilant for any tails of woe man that would come by, and Private Penis would stand at rigid attention and be eager to cum to the rescue, and we were winning every battle.

Today, General Feelings is not so optimistic. Lieutenant Libido has gone AWOL and Private Penis won't come to attention unless he is beaten half to death, and when he does arise, it takes him forever to load and shoot his cannon!

To be continued.
High Fructose Corn Syrup
Refined grains
Soft drinks
Blended Coffee
Computers

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
High Fructose Corn Syrup
Refined grains
Soft drinks
Blended Coffee
Computers
I would like to get good chocolate for the isoflavones value.
I have been eating baking chocolate bought as pieces broken from large block. It is sold in area of Shop-Rite where good cheses are.
Now I have found it contains a soy.
Please come to the rescue.

W

wildfox

Awards
  • Established
Hershey's unsweetened cocoa powder.

Add Stevia if you want.

C

Charlie

Awards
High Fructose Corn Syrup
Refined grains
Soft drinks
Blended Coffee
Computers
Wildfox, ANOBOLICMINDS has a forum titled: Nutrition / Health, looks like you and I need to take this discussion over there so you can explane how your suggestions are going to help me with my Libido.

Last edited:
JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Hershey's unsweetened cocoa powder.

Add Stevia if you want.
Thank you.
Do you have a sugestion on what healthy foods I can possibly buy at my regular supermarkets, Shop-Rite, Pathmark, A&P?

P

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thank you.
Do you have a sugestion on what healthy foods I can possibly buy at my regular supermarkets, Shop-Rite, Pathmark, A&P?
Jans,
You need to become an expert at two things - making blended fruit/healthy fat smoothies, and making veggie stir fry.

Buy frozen fruit. Buy frozen veggies. You can get these at your local supermarket in bulk quanities at discount price.

The problem with fruits and veggies are costs and the fact that they go bad. I have solved this for you, as in when you buy in bulk its cheaper, and when you buy frozen it lasts forever.

For veggies its simple - ALWAYS use organic butter(regular butter is made with harsh cancerous chemicals) and olive oil. Throw in butter/olive oil, get a nice sautee going, dump in veggies and whatever else you want, sometimes I throw in cheeses, nutts, various meats, fish and chicken, etc. I like to use a variety of spices. I really like steak seasoning on my veggies.

I drink one of my patented fruit smoothies everyday for breakfast and have veggie/meat stir fry every day at dinner. This way, and with lunch and other snacks in between, I get at least 10 servings of fruit/veggies per day, usually more.

Always mix it up. Sometimes I will buy a bag of blueberries and strawberries. Other times Im on a raspberry or blackberry kick. For veggies broccoli and spinich is a staple, but I like to buy mixes of it containing corn/potato/carrot/pea, there are so many to choose from. I eat like this every day, and it is totally worth it. I have pizza and junk food like everyone else, but its in small portions and maybe 1 - 2 times a week.

I like oranges,apples, beef jerkey and nutts as snacks, as they are portable and don't take any prep. I carry them around with me everywhere, take to work, always available.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Jans,
You need to become an expert at two things - making blended fruit/healthy fat smoothies, and making veggie stir fry.

Buy frozen fruit. Buy frozen veggies. You can get these at your local supermarket in bulk quanities at discount price.

The problem with fruits and veggies are costs and the fact that they go bad. I have solved this for you, as in when you buy in bulk its cheaper, and when you buy frozen it lasts forever.

For veggies its simple - ALWAYS use organic butter(regular butter is made with harsh cancerous chemicals) and olive oil. Throw in butter/olive oil, get a nice sautee going, dump in veggies and whatever else you want, sometimes I throw in cheeses, nutts, various meats, fish and chicken, etc. I like to use a variety of spices. I really like steak seasoning on my veggies.

I drink one of my patented fruit smoothies everyday for breakfast and have veggie/meat stir fry every day at dinner. This way, and with lunch and other snacks in between, I get at least 10 servings of fruit/veggies per day, usually more.

Always mix it up. Sometimes I will buy a bag of blueberries and strawberries. Other times Im on a raspberry or blackberry kick. For veggies broccoli and spinich is a staple, but I like to buy mixes of it containing corn/potato/carrot/pea, there are so many to choose from. I eat like this every day, and it is totally worth it. I have pizza and junk food like everyone else, but its in small portions and maybe 1 - 2 times a week.

I like oranges,apples, beef jerkey and nutts as snacks, as they are portable and don't take any prep. I carry them around with me everywhere, take to work, always available.
Thanks for ideas.

I buy Land o Lakes, look at ingredients, where is that bad suff?
Are you talking about flavoring?
=========================
LAND O LAKES® Unsalted Butter
INGREDIENTS: Sweet Cream, Natural Flavoring. CONTAINS: MILK
Land O'Lakes: Butter, Cheese, Dairy and Deli Products
========================
LAND O LAKES® Salted Butter
INGREDIENTS: Sweet Cream, Salt. CONTAINS: MILK
========================

How about V8?
Specially juice.
V8® - FAQ: V8® 100% Vegetable Juice

P

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for ideas.

I buy Land o Lakes, look at ingredients, where is that bad suff?
Are you talking about flavoring?
=========================
LAND O LAKES® Unsalted Butter
INGREDIENTS: Sweet Cream, Natural Flavoring. CONTAINS: MILK
========================
LAND O LAKES® Salted Butter
INGREDIENTS: Sweet Cream, Salt. CONTAINS: MILK
========================

How about V8?
Specially juice.
V8® - FAQ: V8® 100% Vegetable Juice

Its not the actual ingredients Jans, its the way they are prepared and made.

Coffee and Butter are two of the most chemically treated foods that people consume. They are the two that you ALWAYS, no matter what, must consume organically. I got his from Charles Poliquin. Charles Poliquin is to exercise science/nutrition as Dr John is in TRT - He is the respected leader and one of the top minds. Charles is the Michael Jordan of the exercise world. He is constantly the most sought out strength trainer and nutritionist for the worlds most premier olympic and professional athletes. Read about coffee, why decaf is bad, and butter here - Testosterone Nation - Question of Strength: February

I am wary of V8 - Veggies are best used when frozen or fresh.

I would advise you to get used to drinking water. If you have the extra money, you could even avoid tap and bottled plastic water and get Panna - probably the best liquid on planet earth. Bottled at the source in Italy. The problem with most bottled waters is that they are bottled, and heated up to seal, in plastic. Yes, bottled water contains xenoestrogens, as tap water does as well from birth control pills that are extreted into the water system that can't be completely treated/removed. Yes, I do believe birth control pills probably cause more harm than good, not just for the individuals taking them but for everyone else as well. Do not mess with mother nature, as I have said before. But that deserves its own thread.

Unlike other bottled water, Panna is bottled in glass. Pure and tasty and estrogen free. Expensive as well. I get them free at work as I work in fine Italian dining ;)

Panna Bottled Water

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Its not the actual ingredients Jans, its the way they are prepared and made.

Coffee and Butter are two of the most chemically treated foods that people consume. They are the two that you ALWAYS, no matter what, must consume organically. I got his from Charles Poliquin. Charles Poliquin is to exercise science/nutrition as Dr John is in TRT - He is the respected leader and one of the top minds. Charles is the Michael Jordan of the exercise world. He is constantly the most sought out strength trainer and nutritionist for the worlds most premier olympic and professional athletes. Read about coffee, why decaf is bad, and butter here - Testosterone Nation - Question of Strength: February
On the same page, (what is umbilical skin, any picture of exact location):
Testosterone Nation - Question of Strength: February
Biosignature Modulation 101

Q: I keep reading little tidbits here and there about your Biosignature Modulation stuff. What is that exactly?

A: Basically, where you store your body fat is an indication of your hormonal profile. For example, the thickness of your umbilical skin fold measurement is a reflection of your cortisol output. It's a direct reflection of your stress levels and your ability to handle it.

Biosignature Modulation can indicate the relationship between the levels of insulin, cortisol, thyroid, growth hormone, androgens, and estrogens and each corresponding body fat skin fold.

It's basically an algorithm. Over the years I've collected the blood work and correlated the skin fold sites (twelve sites tested), and I've correlated the change in blood work with the change in sites.

I now have a lot of doctors taking my Biosignature Modulation course. For example, Mark Houston M.D., director of the Hypertension Institute, says that it's the best non-invasive way to measure insulin resistance. Also, I'll be doing a study at a military academy with 3000 subjects comparing the results to a Dexa-scan and two new laser types of calipers, along with a host of blood parameters.

Health practitioners are interested in Biosignature Modulation because it allows them to determine a person's hormonal status before ordering saliva or blood work. It saves the client/patient a lot of money because the doctor already knows what to look for. It used to be 98% trainers taking the seminar; now it's 50% medical doctors taking it. It's our best selling seminar. For more info, you can check my site.

By the way, you'll need good body fat calipers for the course, which run 400 to 600 dollars. The one in Phoenix is already sold out, but there are upcoming seminars in Chicago, Toronto, and Amsterdam

P

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He is talking about the skin near the center of the naval(belly button).

Fascinating stuff. His level of knowledge is the cutting edge OF the cutting edge, LOL.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
He is talking about the skin near the center of the naval(belly button).

Fascinating stuff. His level of knowledge is the cutting edge OF the cutting edge, LOL.
Ok, how can I benefit from this information?
My naval skin is 3/16" thick, (not 100% sure, will have to ask Angela to double check it).

Just last night I was told that when properly adjusted for a International Tango my navel have to be about an inch below hers.

I am navel gazer.

And a geezer.

What a wonderful word.

P

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Naval Gazer? I prefer those two little dimples on the small of the back that some women tend to have. LOL, I can feel pituitary gland working now ;)

W

wildfox

Awards
  • Established
Thank you.
Well, if you don't have whole foods, you can look for organic produce and foods at your local supermarket. If they don't have organic, ask a manager. Let them know what you need.

Avoid things in boxes. Avoid things that have multiple ingredients. Buy whole vegetables, whole dairy, whole meat, whole fish.

If you get non-organic produce, wash it well.

Hope that helps.

W

wildfox

Awards
  • Established
Wildfox, ANOBOLICMINDS has a forum titled: Nutrition / Health, looks like you and I need to take this discussion over there so you can explane how your suggestions are going to help me with my Libido.
Charlie, start a thread there, then PM me about it.

W

wildfox

Awards
  • Established
Jans,

Great suggestions.

Also I bought Precision Nutrition (John Berardi), and they have great whole food recipes and nutrition tips. They like flax, which Dr. Crisler doesn't recommend, but other than that, it's right on, I think.

C

Charlie

Awards
Charlie, start a thread there, then PM me about it.
Actually Wildfox, I don't believe food therapy will help me with my libido. That is why I have not perticipited in this thread that you and some others hijacked.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Actually Wildfox, I don't believe food therapy will help me with my libido. That is why I have not perticipited in this thread that you and some others hijacked.
Charlie;
One of the ways to get information on this board is;
Post complaints
get blood test
act on blood test
repeat

Get your blood tested, best if according to my long list.
Post results here with ranges.
Post complaints and other background info.

board is also used to vent and rant.

P

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes it will. Hormonal profile and diet are related.