Every 1o week TRT injections (Test. undecanoate): Anyone hear of it?

anyman

Awards
  • Established
Although I have decided I'll need the help of Dr. John and/or Dr Shippen, my local urologist mentioned to me that they have a study going for TRT using every 10 week injections. I think it uses Testosterone Undecanoate (sp??). It is supposedly used in Europe w/ a good track record.

Although I am not about to do anything without the aforementioned consults, I figured I'd ask what others think about this and have heard about it, etc This board has been incredibly helpful, so I figure I'd share what I heard as well.

SoMdHunter

SoMdHunter

Awards
  • Established
I've heard about it, but I couldn't imagine the highs and lows one's test levels would be at.

anyman

Awards
  • Established
I was told that whatever they do avoids the cyclicality (more)

I've heard about it, but I couldn't imagine the highs and lows one's test levels would be at.

According to the people I spoke with there the method used supposedly reduces the cyclical nature of the therapy. I am a bit sketical, but did some searching on the internet and found some support for their claim. Still- not willing to start it without consulting with someone more knowledgable.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I thought I have heard of shots of testosterone disolved in something that would eventually become a solid when injected under a skin.
Idea similar to testosterone pellets.
Pellets are good but expensive. Vforcer can attest to that.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
It's called Nebido and the guys I talk to in the UK are not doing all the great on it.
Nebido