Questin for Dr. John and others.

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
Dr. John,

I going to see an Endo on the 8th of May. I also have a follow up with Urologist a few days later. The Uro mentioned he thought I had Secondary Hypogondism and said the Endo I am seeing should be able to take care of me, so I am hoping for the best. If it does not work out I may have to talk my wife (she has the "it's all the head" attitude) and then schedule an appt with you. While I was seeing the Urologists he mentioned something I am curios about. If it is something you can not answer right now I will understand.

Urologist (he's been in practice for over 50yrs) said to stay away from herbal sex supplements becuase they can really mess up your hormones. Last year I had been feeling all the signs of Hypogondism, but the sex drive was still there, not great but everything worked with no worries. I took an over the counter "natural herbal supplement" that was supposed to intsify orgasims. I took it for three months. It did not intisfy any orgasms but it sure made me horny as hell for three months. About a month after I stopped taking it my sex drive dried up and I developed ED. Any input on this.

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
It was Ogoplex. I was having Hypogonadism symptons before, though I did not know it at the time. The only sympton I really did not have was the ED. This stuff shot up my sex drive. About a month after I stopped taking it sex drive was gone and I developed ED. I am thinking I was already starting to have secondary Hypogonadism, and this stuff just increased it along.

Charlie-I am 37.

It's weird, years ago I had a few ED problems while we were trying to get pregnant. Did not bother me then. I felt good, and wife would just look at me or I would look at Playboy ect and thing where ready go go. This time it just feels different. It diffenetly takes more than pictures and a come hither look to get me going now if at all.

Charlie

Awards
Thanks for the answer "Suffering", I have nothing to say that would be of any help to you. My age is well into the second half of the century, and my body is wanting to quit and die, (not to be a drama Queen) that's just the way it is. Things that don't work can sometimes be forced to work by taking a suppliment, but then, my body quickly defeats this new suppliment and goes back to its downhill slide.

I will stop here, this thread is for you, and not me. It's just that you and I are walking a parallel path, although there is a large difference in our ages.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the answer "Suffering", I have nothing to say that would be of any help to you. My age is well into the second half of the century, and my body is wanting to quit and die, (not to be a drama Queen) that's just the way it is. Things that don't work can sometimes be forced to work by taking a suppliment, but then, my body quickly defeats this new suppliment and goes back to its downhill slide.

I will stop here, this thread is for you, and not me. It's just that you and I are walking a parallel path, although there is a large difference in our ages.
Charlie, open new thread, tell your story, I am 67yo.

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
I agree with JanSz. Post your story. Have you seen doc, yet? There maybe something someone can do or suggest. Good Luck.

Charlie

Awards
Yeah, I plan to get more envolved with you Guy's, and descuss these things, if I don't get banned for reckless posting first.

Actually the reason I joined this forum is Dr. John. I plan to make an appointment with him in the near future.

I have been hearing about him for the past 3 years, and was delighted to find that he hangs out here.

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
Good luck. I am trying to get as much as I can done through Insurance. If all else fails I will schedule appt with Dr. John.