How much TMG?

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I mean TMG!

Just curious. For those on DIM + TMG, or if Dr John wants to chime on, how much TMG are you taking in conjunction with your DIM> :wave:

Last edited:

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
I mean TMG!

Just curious. For those on DIM + TMG, or if Dr John wants to chime on, how much TMG are you taking in conjunction with your DIM> :wave:
500 BID is usually a good safe guard

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I mean TMG!

Pages 209 & 249 deal with melthylating and List of eleven (11) Risk Factors.
The Life Extension Revolution (Paperback), By Phillip Lee Miller, M.D. With Monica Reinagel
One of the risk factors is Homocysteine.
There is a LEF Protocol on Homocysteine Reduction
TMG and Zinc: Bringing Homocysteine Under Control
Homocysteine Reduction: Online References For Health Concerns
Life Extension Foundation Recommendations
It is important to begin your homocysteine-lowering program by working with a qualified physician and taking the necessary blood tests to evaluate your risk. To help lower your homocysteine level, the Life Extension Foundation suggests:

Folic acid—4000 to 8000 mcg daily
Vitamin B12—1 to 2 mg daily
Vitamin B6—100 to 200 mg daily
SAMe—400 mg two to four times daily
TMG—2 to 4 grams daily
Zinc—30 to 90 mg daily
CDP choline—250 to 500 mg daily. Alternatively, you can use 1 to 3 teaspoons of liquid choline chloride daily mixed with 2 ounces of juice, 1 tablespoon of pure lecithin granules daily, or 250 mg of a-GPC daily.
Micronized creatine—500 mg (in capsule form) four to eight times daily
N-acetyl-cysteine—600 mg (in capsule form) one to two times daily on an empty stomach
If this protocol is not successful at lowering homocysteine level, a weekly 1-mg vitamin B12 injection may be necessary (this requires a prescription).
=============================================
Abowe was my first encounter with TMG, containg dose recomendations.
Latter I have learned about
MESO-Rx - View Single Post - I am on HRT with DIM...
I would love to see Dr John's dose and product specific recomendations and guidelines as it relates to DIM+TMG.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Thanks fellas, you guys are all great :lol:
TMg is used for fatty livers and people with fatty livers have poor estrogen metabolism and people with excessive of estrogen/testosterone ratio tend to have fatty liver LOL and testosterone is given to cure fatty livers . its roughly estimated that 60-70% of people have subclincial fatty livers and do not even know about it. majority of reason they are lazy fat fuks that sit around and whine all day about that they are fat and depressed. i have no sympathy no one is holding a gun to your head tellling you to eat a dozen donuts. What really pisses me off the parents that biatch and complain that there kids are over weigh or these 600 lb pound people that have to have there freaken house knocked down to get there fat asses out. Who the hell is bringing them or making them food? Its obvious they can not get there fat asses out of bed to get it or make it them selves !! People bringing them the food are the ones that should be tried for murder!!

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your preaching to the choir bro! Only in america does someone with a 29 inch waist have trouble finding jeans in stores. Im 27, and Im stuck with having to shop at all the trendy abercrombie teenage clothing stores because they are the only stores nowadays that have clothes that fit me!

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Your preaching to the choir bro! Only in america does someone with a 29 inch waist have trouble finding jeans in stores. Im 27, and Im stuck with having to shop at all the trendy abercrombie teenage clothing stores because they are the only stores nowadays that have clothes that fit me!
one time at 200 my wasit was 29 and legs where 29 that was a pain in ass finding cloths ..i will be that soon again :)

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
one time at 200 my wasit was 29 and legs where 29 that was a pain in ass finding cloths ..i will be that soon again :)
Yep back in the day I had a 28 waist and wore a 48 jacket so when I went to by a suit the waist for a 48 jacket was 38 you could not take the dam waist in the back pockets would meet. And my thighs were bigger then my waist. So 40 yrs ago. I never owned a suit when I was younger. I was 5' 11" and weight was 175 lbs.