Week 4 Feeling Worse

BillfromNJ

Awards
I am now into my wth week of TRT and I am feeling worse than when I started. Dr protocal so far is 100mg test cyp and 2 caps myomin twice daily. Libido is gone and ED is worse than ever and mood is headed back into the dumps? is this normal? I see Dr again on Thursday

Bill NJ

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I am now into my wth week of TRT and I am feeling worse than when I started. Dr protocal so far is 100mg test cyp and 2 caps myomin twice daily. Libido is gone and ED is worse than ever and mood is headed back into the dumps? is this normal? I see Dr again on Thursday

Bill NJ
Make sure that you have results of old blood test.
Make sure that you get a script for extensive blood test that I have posted often here. I can repost it if you wish.
If you get any resistance from your doc, drop him and go see mine.
Post both blood tests after you have them.
If you doc will not give you complete blood test, do not even bother doing it. I am saying all this because you are in negborhood.
------------------------------------------------------
If it looks like your doc have a constructive plan, listen to him.
Going with mine doc would mean mostly self diagnosis and all the meds you ask for, not for everybody.
============================================
From bottle of Myomin I am reading:
2-3 capsules
2-3 times daily.
Take 3caps 3x daily=9caps daily.
But do not change your routine right before blood test.

BillfromNJ

Awards
He started you out right off the bat on E control? Did you have proven high estrogen?

Whay is he using such an obtuse supplement?

I'm not sure why he started me on that right away I had already been to Uro for a failed attempt he was going with 300mg every 3 weeks with no AI I just switched to this DO and I am going to bring him a copy of you HCG protocal this visit I will post updated bloowork when I get it. Would there be a better choice for AI or should I wait for new BW before making a change or adjustment

Bill NJ

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
He started you out right off the bat on E control? Did you have proven high estrogen?

Whay is he using such an obtuse supplement?
i can not concure any more. he is probably just using it as a "saftey precaution" or a "just in case of" elevated estrogen levels :rant:

mikandrea

Awards
Why use a med, any med., without the diagnostic testing to back it up? Get the required tests and make an informative decision on YOUR needs. If your doc isn't using the appropriate testing, then find another. Good luck.

Mike

BillfromNJ

Awards
Why use a med, any med., without the diagnostic testing to back it up? Get the required tests and make an informative decision on YOUR needs. If your doc isn't using the appropriate testing, then find another. Good luck.

Mike

Dr had my original blood work from URO and just a recent E2 T and free T before I started this I go for more complet work this week and adjustments will be made I was just curious if others had felt worse after 4 weeks before levels are stabilized

mikandrea

Awards
Yeah Bill,
It took me about 4 months to start to feel better. I finally think its heading in the right direction (not perfect, but better). After 4 weeks, my T-levels were down, I still didn't have a test for E2, and had ED. It gets better. Just stay on top of it all (learn as much as possible). If your current doc doesn't get you feeling better, consider a trip out to see Dr. John (best thing I've done for my care!!!) Good luck.

Mike

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
Sounds to me like your E2 may have gone to low If I were you I would stop the myomin and see if you don't get some wood back. Should happen in less then 2 weeks. Or better yet get in and have E2 tested.