mixing hgh

bobbyn

Awards
hey guys,

i asked this question a while back but didn't get any answers....

it so happened to be on topic on at the gym today....

when i mixed my last batch of hgh i used a larger syringe and the vacuum in the soma bottle pulled the bac water in fast. i had some foam in the vial after the mix...the next day it was gone but the
hgh was a little foggy...

did i ruin it? if so it's a little late cause i'm 20 days into it but i was wondering if the last 20 days was for ****?

bob

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
hey guys,

when i mixed my last batch of hgh i used a larger syringe and the vacuum in the soma bottle pulled the bac water in fast. i had some foam in the vial after the mix...the next day it was gone but the

did i ruin it? if so it's a little late cause i'm 20 days into it but i was wondering if the last 20 days was for ****?

bob
i was also told to trickle it down the sides because too much pressure could destabilize the crystal in the gh powder and to lightly swirlt it before shooting it and do not shake it !!

bobbyn

Awards
yeppers....i've read the same. i'm just wondering if my last 20 days of hgh was wasted time....

cpeil2

Awards
  • Established
hey guys,

bob

Cloudiness can also be a sign of bacterial contamination. As you say, you're already weeks into this vial and you have had no ill effects, so maybe it is OK, but if it had been me, I think I would have discarded the vial.

bobbyn

Awards
yea...i'm into it for over 20 days now.....i was too rough with it when i mixed it....the vacumm in the somma bottle just sucked the bac water in to fast.
thanks
bob

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
yea...i'm into it for over 20 days now.....i was too rough with it when i mixed it....the vacumm in the somma bottle just sucked the bac water in to fast.
thanks
bob
Next time hold on to the case and plunger so that does not happen. I run into the same problem mixing my HCG.

bobbyn

Awards
thanks phil....the first time i mixed it i used the insulin syringes and i guess they are so small that the vacuum pulled in in slower.

i'll be more carefull next time around

bob