- 04-11-2007, 12:57 AM
maybe only Dr. John knows, but my search came up with little..its about a co-workers husband...
he was 30 when he went to the hosptial
severe pain in testes, couldnt pick up newborn
his test levels were non existent i guess, the Doc says he has no idea the guy could get an erection with his levels extremely low
he sees a urologist, on IM every 14 days and all is well apparently, and the pain is gone...
but i guess the doctor is baffled, when trying to find the cause, they came up with nothing...
i can only assume they did a full blood panel because the did
CT SCAN OF BRAIN------NORMAL, NO TUMORS'
CT/ULTRASOUND OF GROIN AREA-----NORMAL?
i guess the doctor said hes never seen this b4 so hes like his test patient....
anyone ever seen this b4?
- 04-11-2007, 05:19 PM
- 04-11-2007, 06:42 PM
thats what i said...but they dont want to do the shots themselves....so they go to DR's office..so its more convienient...
PLUS, I WOULD THINK THIS DOCTOR WOULD CHECK A SIMPLE BLOOD TEST LIKE ESTROGEN IF THEY ARE DOING CT SCANS AND ULTRASOUNDS....BUT WHO KNOWS
Similar Forum Threads
- By PumpingIron in forum NutraplanetReplies: 25Last Post: 03-19-2007, 02:41 PM
- By Viper21 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-17-2004, 04:02 PM
- By skumster225 in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 11-16-2004, 09:36 AM
- By Izzman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-30-2004, 12:01 AM
- By prime in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2004, 01:20 AM