just curious

phatkid77

Awards
  • Established
maybe only Dr. John knows, but my search came up with little..its about a co-workers husband...

he was 30 when he went to the hosptial
severe pain in testes, couldnt pick up newborn
headaches

his test levels were non existent i guess, the Doc says he has no idea the guy could get an erection with his levels extremely low
he sees a urologist, on IM every 14 days and all is well apparently, and the pain is gone...

but i guess the doctor is baffled, when trying to find the cause, they came up with nothing...
i can only assume they did a full blood panel because the did
CT SCAN OF BRAIN------NORMAL, NO TUMORS'
CT/ULTRASOUND OF GROIN AREA-----NORMAL?

i guess the doctor said hes never seen this b4 so hes like his test patient....

anyone ever seen this b4?

phats

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
maybe only Dr. John knows, but my search came up with little..its about a co-workers husband...

he was 30 when he went to the hosptial
severe pain in testes, couldnt pick up newborn
headaches

his test levels were non existent i guess, the Doc says he has no idea the guy could get an erection with his levels extremely low
he sees a urologist, on IM every 14 days and all is well apparently, and the pain is gone...

but i guess the doctor is baffled, when trying to find the cause, they came up with nothing...
i can only assume they did a full blood panel because the did
CT SCAN OF BRAIN------NORMAL, NO TUMORS'
CT/ULTRASOUND OF GROIN AREA-----NORMAL?

i guess the doctor said hes never seen this b4 so hes like his test patient....

anyone ever seen this b4?

phats
Did they ever test estrogen and also other hormones? tell him to go every week not every 14 days other wise he going to be up and down all over the place once every 7 days is better and more stable levels.

phatkid77

Awards
  • Established
thats what i said...but they dont want to do the shots themselves....so they go to DR's office..so its more convienient...

PLUS, I WOULD THINK THIS DOCTOR WOULD CHECK A SIMPLE BLOOD TEST LIKE ESTROGEN IF THEY ARE DOING CT SCANS AND ULTRASOUNDS....BUT WHO KNOWS

phats