Can this be?

Charlie

Awards
Several years back, "Twin Labs" sold a product at the health food stores called "AMDRO FUEL", the FDA has sence banned it.

This stuff was wonderful for my sex life, I now do Test Cyp. at 150mg per week, but it don't work nearly so good!

Why did the AMDRO FUEL work so much better for me? was it because I was younger? (not been that long ago)

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Several years back, "Twin Labs" sold a product at the health food stores called "AMDRO FUEL", the FDA has sence banned it.

This stuff was wonderful for my sex life, I now do Test Cyp. at 150mg per week, but it don't work nearly so good!

Why did the AMDRO FUEL work so much better for me? was it because I was younger? (not been that long ago)
Andro Fuel with Yohimbe - TwinLab Andro Fuel with Yohimbe

Andro Fuel with Yohimbe Ingredients
Androstenedione (pure pharmaceutical grade) - 100mg, Yohimbe Bark Extract (standardized for 8 mg yohimbine) - 400mg
=============================
Discontinued

We've discontinued Andro Fuel with Yohimbe and we no longer have it in stock.

Charlie

Awards
Maybe that's the answer, a couple of caps a day for 3 days is 600mg test producing phormone, that's a hell of a lot more than 150mg of test.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Andro Fuel with Yohimbe - TwinLab Andro Fuel with Yohimbe

Andro Fuel with Yohimbe Ingredients
Androstenedione (pure pharmaceutical grade) - 100mg, Yohimbe Bark Extract (standardized for 8 mg yohimbine) - 400mg
=============================
Discontinued

We've discontinued Andro Fuel with Yohimbe and we no longer have it in stock.
No he is talking about the original andro fuel. It was called Andro nitrate fuel. Here is the label info:

Nutrition Facts: TwinLab Andro Nitrate3 Protein, Chocolate 25.2 oz
Serving Size (scoop) 1
Servings Per 20
Calories 140
Fat Calories 25
Total Fat (g) 3
Sat. Fat (g) 1
Cholesterol (mg) 25
Sodium (mg) 150
Potassium (mg) 410
Total Carbs (g) 3
Dietary Fiber (g) 1
Sugars (g) 1
Proteins (g) 25
Thiamin mg .375
Riboflavin mg .425
Niacin mg 5
Vitamin B6 mg .5
Folic Acid mcg 100
*Andro Pump Complex 25mg
**Nitrate Pump Compl 50mg
Ingredient Details: TwinLab Andro Nitrate3 Protein, Chocolate 25.2 oz
*Andro Pump Complex: TwinLab Andro Nitrate3 Protein, Chocolate 25.2 oz 4 AD EC, 1 AD EC, A1 EC, 3-hydroxygenpregn-5-en-20-one. **Nitrate Pump Complex: TwinLab Andro Nitrate3 Protein, Chocolate 25.2 oz l-arginine hydrochloirde, l-arginine l-pyroglutamate, l-arginine alpha ketogluytartate, l-arginine isocaproateSuggested Use: TwinLab Andro Nitrate3 Protein, Chocolate 25.2 oz

That stuff was amazing. It had 1AD and 4AD in it :head:

biker340

Awards
That's why it was discontinued,, because it worked..

The FDA puts a ban on the sales so that big pharma will not lose money.. my $.02

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It might have something to do with the fact that 1AD and 4AD are legit steroids and potent hormonal disrupters that were being abused by teenagers.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
It might have something to do with the fact that 1AD and 4AD are legit steroids and potent hormonal disrupters that were being abused by teenagers.
Anything has the potential for abuse. Andro was never marketed for teens and a lot of them had over 21 labels. The only thing the andro ban did was put money in big Pharma's pockets. Do you like paying 300+ bucks a month on andro gel or would you rather pay 30 bucks for 4ad? Nobody ever complained of low libido on 4AD but you hear a lot of people have issues with TRT. I'm not saying TRT doesnt help people as long as you get a Dr. who knows his stuff and can give you an RX for HCG, an AI and Testosterone. 1AD and 4AD are NOT steroids they are Pro-hormones. They are enocrine disrupters though I'll give you that. 4AD was the safest Pro-hormone ever made.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anything has the potential for abuse. Andro was never marketed for teens and a lot of them had over 21 labels. The only thing the andro ban did was put money in big Pharma's pockets. Do you like paying 300+ bucks a month on andro gel or would you rather pay 30 bucks for 4ad? Nobody ever complained of low libido on 4AD but you hear a lot of people have issues with TRT. I'm not saying TRT doesnt help people as long as you get a Dr. who knows his stuff and can give you an RX for HCG, an AI and Testosterone. 1AD and 4AD are NOT steroids they are Pro-hormones. They are enocrine disrupters though I'll give you that. 4AD was the safest Pro-hormone ever made.
There is no such thing as a safe prohormone.

4AD will shut down natural T production. Are you just going to magically pull hCG out of thin air to pair it with?

The labels can say whatever they want about no under 21 use. But this stuff was being sold illegally all over the internet and in every GNC/health food store available.

And prohormones are NOT an alternative to doctor monitored HRT use. All they are doing is allowing people to self treat/medicate conditions. Which is dangerous IMO. Comparing 4AD to androgel is crazy. Two completely different drugs.

It does suck that an awesome company like Biotest had to pull the plugs on Mag10 because a bunch of greedy, unsavory supplement companies, but in the long run it is definitely for the best.

Have you heard that Tribulus is under FDA watch as we speak and they are taking actions to possibly ban it? Now THAT is crazy.