hcg and dim question
- 04-10-2007, 01:26 AM
- 04-10-2007, 09:54 AM
- 04-10-2007, 10:25 AM
It does not have to be only 1cc insulin syringe.
There are 0.5 and 3/10 cc syringes.
BD - Diabetes Education
BD Ultra-Fine Insulin Syringes
I am considering short needle like this, my insulin dependent friend did and likes it.
> BD Products > Insulin Syringes > BD Ultra-Fine™ II Short Needle
BD™ Insulin Syringe with the BD Ultra-Fine™ II Short Needle
The 31-gauge, 8mm (5/16") BD Ultra-Fine™ II Short Needle is 37% shorter than a 12.7mm needle.
BD Ultra-Fineā„¢ II Insulin Syringe with Short Needle
Be carefull with estrogen, there is so many of them,
mostly we talk here about E2
but other are important also.
Estrogen ratio is important
04-10-2007, 12:15 PM
Thanks guys for the info. I do have my E2 checked by blood work. Never heard of a urine test is one better than the other?
04-10-2007, 02:37 PM
I have never done it. But will do it in couple of months.
Hopefully somebody who did will chime in.
Basic idea is that it is a way to check your (2/16a) Estrone ratio.
So you know if you take enough DIM and I3C.
(I am on a thin ice here, help me)
Similar Forum Threads
- By daniel35 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 0Last Post: 02-25-2008, 08:55 PM
- By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 05-27-2003, 12:01 AM
- By Aragon in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-28-2003, 06:50 PM
- By dodgeee-O in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 02-12-2003, 11:06 PM
- By xcreed in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-13-2003, 10:12 PM