finding a doc/clinic online?
- 04-09-2007, 06:02 PM
- 04-09-2007, 07:55 PM
No, My primary care physician strongly opposses me going on treatment and has told me that he did not see the need and would be hesitant to continue to be my primary care physician if I initiated treatment. I am only 25 yet My total test is 305 and has been tested on numerous occasions.
I have all the side effects of low testosterone as well.
DO NOT BE SO QUICK TO JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS DR. JOHN!
Similar Forum Threads
- By pressmaster in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-03-2010, 12:51 PM
- By provdman34 in forum LG SciencesReplies: 8Last Post: 03-22-2009, 02:41 AM
- By steve999 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 9Last Post: 07-31-2008, 04:13 PM
- By dougpacker in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 3Last Post: 04-03-2008, 11:53 AM
- By efunk333 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-15-2005, 06:53 PM