Change in approach?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.76%

Change in approach?

2 questions...

1. If E2 is naturally too low, can simply adding HCG to the protocol (Test Cyp IM) help raise E2 levels in order to help libido.

2. If all numbers including E2 look good, can adding HCG help libido on its own even if numbers don't change much? This assumes following Dr. John's method of adding last 2 days before next Test Cyp injection. Obviously it would smooth out troughs.

I understand other things can be at play, but just trying to get a feel for experiences on HCG.

thanks as always.

2. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by wondering View Post
    2 questions...

1. If E2 is naturally too low, can simply adding HCG to the protocol (Test Cyp IM) help raise E2 levels in order to help libido.

2. If all numbers including E2 look good, can adding HCG help libido on its own even if numbers don't change much? This assumes following Dr. John's method of adding last 2 days before next Test Cyp injection. Obviously it would smooth out troughs.

I understand other things can be at play, but just trying to get a feel for experiences on HCG.

thanks as always.

Dr stoped hcg from me and I fell apart he wanted basline reading and my libido went to hell in a hand basket, depressed not motivated, just fell like going through the motions with life..I am extremely senstive to hormonal fluctuations. I never got tested but I probably was top 90% and even a 20% drop I wouild feel but now I am down to the 10% percetnile and it has had a chain reaction effect. and now it is affecting the cardio vascualr system and blood test are showing that as well as urine carb.protein, fats tests.
  3. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.29%

2 questions...

thanks as always.
    When I started on HCG my concern was
    1. restoration of testicles
    2. getting some natural testosterone
    3. getting other unknown that full testicles produce
    4. I will deal with any Estrogen changes as they come
    •   

Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.67%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I wonder if eating a diet high in Soy and plenty of Flax seed supplementation will help? You would get the added benefit of soys ability to lower LDL and raise HDL as well.
  5. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.72%

Quote Originally Posted by plymouth city View Post
    I wonder if eating a diet high in Soy and plenty of Flax seed supplementation will help? You would get the added benefit of soys ability to lower LDL and raise HDL as well.
    But put thyroid at risk in the process. just up soluable fiber ,sounds to me like he may need more b3 and more testosterone will always help with lipid profiles plus fish oils 1 tsp a day
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.67%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    But put thyroid at risk in the process. just up soluable fiber ,sounds to me like he may need more b3 and more testosterone will always help with lipid profiles plus fish oils 1 tsp a day
    Very true soy intake will cause hypothyroidism.
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.66%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Yes adding HCG can up your E2 levels but you would need to do a little more then your body needs start at doing 500 IU's 3 x's a week. This is what I started at did 15 shots and tested my Total T doubled I felt like I was on top of the world and this showed us I am not Primary but Secondary.

Today I do 50mgs of 200mgs./ml of Depo T shots every 3 days and the 2 days each in between I do 250 IU's of HCG this helps to keep my E2 down.
    2 questions...

thanks as always.
  8. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.72%

Quote Originally Posted by pmgamer18 View Post
    Yes adding HCG can up your E2 levels but you would need to do a little more then your body needs start at doing 500 IU's 3 x's a week. This is what I started at did 15 shots and tested my Total T doubled I felt like I was on top of the world and this showed us I am not Primary but Secondary.

Today I do 50mgs of 200mgs./ml of Depo T shots every 3 days and the 2 days each in between I do 250 IU's of HCG this helps to keep my E2 down.
    u Forgot to mention .5 armidex EOD

Similar Forum Threads

1. 6-OXO, no change in body comp
    By Kristopher in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-02-2008, 01:17 PM
  2. Lifestyle changes in middle age still beneficial
    By yeahright in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-01-2007, 11:46 PM
  3. change in the law
    By Beelzebub in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 04-09-2006, 02:08 PM
  4. Likely changes in Blood Work fromTrimax?
    By Mr.50 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-16-2005, 01:23 AM
  5. Change in Post Cycle Recovery?
    By PC1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-05-2003, 04:40 PM