Change in approach?
- 04-09-2007, 11:35 AM
Change in approach?
1. If E2 is naturally too low, can simply adding HCG to the protocol (Test Cyp IM) help raise E2 levels in order to help libido.
2. If all numbers including E2 look good, can adding HCG help libido on its own even if numbers don't change much? This assumes following Dr. John's method of adding last 2 days before next Test Cyp injection. Obviously it would smooth out troughs.
I understand other things can be at play, but just trying to get a feel for experiences on HCG.
thanks as always.
- 04-09-2007, 02:48 PM
Dr stoped hcg from me and I fell apart he wanted basline reading and my libido went to hell in a hand basket, depressed not motivated, just fell like going through the motions with life..I am extremely senstive to hormonal fluctuations. I never got tested but I probably was top 90% and even a 20% drop I wouild feel but now I am down to the 10% percetnile and it has had a chain reaction effect. and now it is affecting the cardio vascualr system and blood test are showing that as well as urine carb.protein, fats tests.
- 04-10-2007, 05:21 PM
04-11-2007, 12:13 PM
I wonder if eating a diet high in Soy and plenty of Flax seed supplementation will help? You would get the added benefit of soys ability to lower LDL and raise HDL as well.
04-11-2007, 12:19 PM
04-11-2007, 12:31 PM
04-14-2007, 03:44 PM
Yes adding HCG can up your E2 levels but you would need to do a little more then your body needs start at doing 500 IU's 3 x's a week. This is what I started at did 15 shots and tested my Total T doubled I felt like I was on top of the world and this showed us I am not Primary but Secondary.
Today I do 50mgs of 200mgs./ml of Depo T shots every 3 days and the 2 days each in between I do 250 IU's of HCG this helps to keep my E2 down.
04-15-2007, 05:54 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Kristopher in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-02-2008, 12:17 PM
- By yeahright in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2007, 10:46 PM
- By Beelzebub in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 65Last Post: 04-09-2006, 01:08 PM
- By Mr.50 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-16-2005, 12:23 AM
- By PC1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 09-05-2003, 03:40 PM