Change in approach?

wondering

Awards
2 questions...

1. If E2 is naturally too low, can simply adding HCG to the protocol (Test Cyp IM) help raise E2 levels in order to help libido.

2. If all numbers including E2 look good, can adding HCG help libido on its own even if numbers don't change much? This assumes following Dr. John's method of adding last 2 days before next Test Cyp injection. Obviously it would smooth out troughs.

I understand other things can be at play, but just trying to get a feel for experiences on HCG.

thanks as always.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
2 questions...

1. If E2 is naturally too low, can simply adding HCG to the protocol (Test Cyp IM) help raise E2 levels in order to help libido.

2. If all numbers including E2 look good, can adding HCG help libido on its own even if numbers don't change much? This assumes following Dr. John's method of adding last 2 days before next Test Cyp injection. Obviously it would smooth out troughs.

I understand other things can be at play, but just trying to get a feel for experiences on HCG.

thanks as always.

Dr stoped hcg from me and I fell apart he wanted basline reading and my libido went to hell in a hand basket, depressed not motivated, just fell like going through the motions with life..I am extremely senstive to hormonal fluctuations. I never got tested but I probably was top 90% and even a 20% drop I wouild feel but now I am down to the 10% percetnile and it has had a chain reaction effect. and now it is affecting the cardio vascualr system and blood test are showing that as well as urine carb.protein, fats tests.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
2 questions...

thanks as always.
When I started on HCG my concern was
1. restoration of testicles
2. getting some natural testosterone
3. getting other unknown that full testicles produce
4. I will deal with any Estrogen changes as they come

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wonder if eating a diet high in Soy and plenty of Flax seed supplementation will help? You would get the added benefit of soys ability to lower LDL and raise HDL as well.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if eating a diet high in Soy and plenty of Flax seed supplementation will help? You would get the added benefit of soys ability to lower LDL and raise HDL as well.
But put thyroid at risk in the process. just up soluable fiber ,sounds to me like he may need more b3 and more testosterone will always help with lipid profiles plus fish oils 1 tsp a day

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
But put thyroid at risk in the process. just up soluable fiber ,sounds to me like he may need more b3 and more testosterone will always help with lipid profiles plus fish oils 1 tsp a day
Very true soy intake will cause hypothyroidism.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
Yes adding HCG can up your E2 levels but you would need to do a little more then your body needs start at doing 500 IU's 3 x's a week. This is what I started at did 15 shots and tested my Total T doubled I felt like I was on top of the world and this showed us I am not Primary but Secondary.

Today I do 50mgs of 200mgs./ml of Depo T shots every 3 days and the 2 days each in between I do 250 IU's of HCG this helps to keep my E2 down.
2 questions...

thanks as always.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Yes adding HCG can up your E2 levels but you would need to do a little more then your body needs start at doing 500 IU's 3 x's a week. This is what I started at did 15 shots and tested my Total T doubled I felt like I was on top of the world and this showed us I am not Primary but Secondary.

Today I do 50mgs of 200mgs./ml of Depo T shots every 3 days and the 2 days each in between I do 250 IU's of HCG this helps to keep my E2 down.
u Forgot to mention .5 armidex EOD :cheers: