testicle, testosterone question

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.75%

testicle, testosterone question

I have been on testosterone for over a year now. I have been told that my testicles would get smaller, this is not the case with me. After a year of using 1.5cc of enant 200 every week i dont seem to feel the boost that i thought i would as well as my testicles havent gotten any smaller. Just wondering, could the testosterone that im getting be bad. Plus my sex drive does not seem to have gotten any better. ANY ADVICE.

HELP, AND THANKS

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.67%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Read the sticky's at the top, all of them.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.16%

Quote Originally Posted by seraph View Post
    I have been on testosterone for over a year now. I have been told that my testicles would get smaller, this is not the case with me. After a year of using 1.5cc of enant 200 every week i dont seem to feel the boost that i thought i would as well as my testicles havent gotten any smaller. Just wondering, could the testosterone that im getting be bad. Plus my sex drive does not seem to have gotten any better. ANY ADVICE.

HELP, AND THANKS
    Your testosterone oil is just fine if you are getting it via a Rx. But 300mg a week?!!? Holy hell! That is alot of T! Are you taking anything to control the estrogen? Sounds like you may be converting alot of it to E2.

Read the stickies above, especially the one about becoming a patient of Dr. John's.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.43%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

Blood test results would help a lot.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.16%

Quote Originally Posted by ItsHectic View Post
    Blood test results would help a lot.
    I assumed he doesn't have any blood test results since he didn't post them. But at 300mgs a week, I would certainly be seeing a Dr and getting some tests done!
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.75%

I have all my lab work and just had blood drown today for updated results. I am on an anti estrogen and its all in range. I moniter all labs and keep up with them. my testosterone level was about 700 8 or 9 months ago, Im just not feeling like its still up, loss of sex drive as well as my nuts are still like golf ball. Was told that i would lose mass (testes),thats not the case, so feeling the way i do as well as no sex drive i was wondering if i could be getting bad testosterone? almost no libido! not like me at all.
  7. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.66%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I have all my lab work and just had blood drown today for updated results. I am on an anti estrogen and its all in range. I moniter all labs and keep up with them. my testosterone level was about 700 8 or 9 months ago, Im just not feeling like its still up, loss of sex drive as well as my nuts are still like golf ball. Was told that i would lose mass (testes),thats not the case, so feeling the way i do as well as no sex drive i was wondering if i could be getting bad testosterone? almost no libido! not like me at all.
    Was this phamacital grad or black market stuff? you got some fake crap from what it sounds like !! LOL
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.75%

My testosterone is bought from a well known RX in florida. You never know what to think anymore, maybe its cut with baby oil. I just know that the first order did real well and after that down hill and now i feel like i mine has well be shooting cast 10/50 motor oil. I dont even off cycle. The reason i ask does testicles get smaller is that this might tell me that the **** im getting wasnt good! I pay top dollar for this stuff. Spent close to $4000 last year....
  9. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.26%
    Achievements Posting Pro

My testosterone is bought from a well known RX in florida. You never know what to think anymore, maybe its cut with baby oil. I just know that the first order did real well and after that down hill and now i feel like i mine has well be shooting cast 10/50 motor oil. I dont even off cycle. The reason i ask does testicles get smaller is that this might tell me that the **** im getting wasnt good! I pay top dollar for this stuff. Spent close to $4000 last year....
    Testosterone injections should have cost you about $100 for a year. What have you got for the $3900?
  10. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.66%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    Testosterone injections should have cost you about $100 for a year. What have you got for the $3900?
    A empty wallet and being indebt...these anti aging clinics have to have catches. I'm still pondering what cenergics charges 2500 bucks for tests which could be covered by insurance for them.. There principles all sound good but like anything they are out to make money..
  11. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.26%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    A empty wallet and being indebt...these anti aging clinics have to have catches. I'm still pondering what cenergics charges 2500 bucks for tests which could be covered by insurance for them.. There principles all sound good but like anything they are out to make money..
    If they actualy help, the money may be well spend.

Problem is to find a doctor who is worth the money.
  12. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.26%
    Achievements Posting Pro

HELP, AND THANKS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. John View Post
    Whoever prescribed your testosterone has put you on steroids. What did you expect?
    Doctor, please address his enlarged testicles.
    They are not getting smaller on massive dose of testosterone.
    Why???
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.75%

The funny thing is that 6 weeks into my treatment i had my test levels ckecked and it came back at around 2100. Its almost like the first stuff was good and then i got sent crap. This is what has me wondering about the testosterone.
    It sounds like you all are saying that 300 mg of test is a lot per week, is this the case? Or is this a normal dose for hrt.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.05%

post all of your lab work here it would help alot
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.75%

Dr john.

you said 300mg of test doesnt leave anyone at 700. Please tell me what you mean. This is my point, I dont understand and i am trying to get it right.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.05%

he means that you would be a lot higher than 700
  17. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.43%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

I wonder if you got switched to a placebo.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.75%

THIS IS WHAT Im THINKING, EXPENSIVE PLACEBO! dont mind paying, just want it right and want to feel better.
  19. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.66%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Dr john.

you said 300mg of test doesnt leave anyone at 700. Please tell me what you mean. This is my point, I dont understand and i am trying to get it right.
    Unless you really have a screwed up receptor sites or its fake stuff..
  20. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.67%
    Achievements Posting Pro

300mg a week should put someone in the 1500 range, give or take.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Testosterone question!!
    By jerz912 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-15-2007, 12:55 AM
  2. testicle, testosterone question
    By seraph in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 05:55 PM
  3. testosterone question
    By ms84 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20