Cutting Fat while on TRT HRT

bobbyn

Awards
hey guys,

hope this question is ok here....

what would be the best recomondation (sups / meds) for cutting fat while on hrt / trt? my diet is very low carbs / low fat / high protein...eating 6 times day so i'm not looking for a diet but a med / sup

i'm pretty lean all over except for 2 good handfuls on each side of my belly button.....gota loose it by may 10

taking 1iu of hgh daily and 2 cc of 5% t gel

thanks
bob

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
hey guys,

what would be the best recomondation (sups / meds) for cutting fat while on hrt / trt? my diet is very low carbs / low fat / high protein...eating 6 times day so i'm not looking for a diet but a med / sup

i'm pretty lean all over except for 2 good handfuls on each side of my belly button.....gota loose it by may 10

thanks
bob
Those handfulls of fat bother me too.
Girls are getting liposuction, wonder if that would work for us?
Estrogen management would became easier.

In the mean time I found this piece, -----CLA-----
I did not use CLA, possibly somebody else have experience with CLA.

Print Friendly
In a study presented at the Experimental Biology 2002 meeting, CLA alone was shown to cause a substantial decrease in fat mass, and for those who received CLA plus guarana, both adipocyte (fat cell) size and number were decreased by 50%. As an added benefit, sesame lignans have been shown to further increase the burning of fat by stimulating fatty acid oxidation in the liver. As with any fatty acid, CLA can be oxidized by free radicals once it has been ingested. Sesame lignans help prevent the oxidation of CLA, providing health benefits without negative impact.

=========================================
plymouth city love Biotests Flameout
Testosterone Nation - FLAMEOUT!
he said that here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/63080-low-t-tribulus.html#post773561
Flameout contains
DHA: 2200 mg.
EPA: 880 mg.
CLA trans-10, cis-12: 212 mg.
CLA cis-9, trans-11: 180 mg.

Among other things they claim it burns fat.
==========================================

I am already taking DHA and EPA, using LEF product
Print Friendly

If I would add their CLA
Print Friendly
I would take more CLA that way.

Wonder which way would be better LEF or Biotest
and how they would compare money wise.
Quality of LEF is good.

bobbyn

Awards
hi jan
sounds interesting...i think i'll try it
happy easter!
bob

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
hi jan
sounds interesting...i think i'll try it
happy easter!
bob
Happy Easter to you and everybody else who wish to be happy.

My dancing buddy, Angela, swears by Coconut Oil.
She says that she lost 80#. She is a chubby for a dancer, probably 135- 140#
Lucky for me I did not know her at her pervius weght.
Sounds weird that it (oil) would help in loosing weight, she says that it accelerates Thyroid.
I already have jar of it in my refrigirator.
2-3 tablespoons daily.

At the moment I do not know what brand she uses,
the one I got is:
NowFoods Virgin Coconut Oil.
Looks like candle wax.

NOW Foods - Virgin Coconut Oil - 12 oz. - Organic, Non GE

Compare Prices on Now Foods Virgin Coconut Oil Cert Org

Now Foods, Virgin Coconut Oil, Certified Organic, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

She also made me eat Himalayan Crystal Salt, actually it tastes good.
Himalayan Crystal Salt, Organic Himalayan Salt Crystal Lamps, and the Book, Water&Salt

https://www.visualedgedesign.com/secureshop/Show_Product.asp?shop=HBI&group=ASALT&item=CHCSF

SoMdHunter

SoMdHunter

Awards
  • Established
There are numerous fat burners on the market. I use Lipo 6 as a pre-supplement before working out. If you are trying to loose fat, cardio is the best way, bar none. But you will also loose some muscle, even with a high protein diet when you are cutting down the body fat.

BigTom

Awards
hey guys,

thanks
bob

I've had the same problem for years. I was told that going on HGH would rid me of these jello handles. Six weeks into hgh, I'm Happy to report they are slowly going away. Other areas of fat concern are leaving too. You might want to consider hgh for overall fat loss. I really can tell and feel a differance.

bobbyn

Awards
hey tom....i'm about 7 weeks into my hgh also and do see a big difference.....i'm pretty lean but have some fat around my navel i'd like to lose before buke week in mid may.... i started some lipo 6
bob

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
hey tom....i'm about 7 weeks into my hgh also and do see a big difference.....i'm pretty lean but have some fat around my navel i'd like to lose before buke week in mid may.... i started some lipo 6
bob
Lipo-6 won the 2006 Energy Supplement Of The Year and the Fat Loss Product Of The Year award for 2005 and 2006!
Bodybuilding.com - Nutrex Lipo 6 - Liqui-Cap Delivery! On sale now!

120 Liqui-Caps
Supplement Facts
Serving Size2Liqui-Cap
Servings Per Container60

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

Synephrine 20mg *
Synthetic 99% Guggulsterones Z&E 1:1 20mg *
Yohimbine HCL 3mg *
Caffeine Anhydrous USP 200mg *
Bioperine 5mg *

* Daily Value not established

Other Ingredients
Sesame Oil, Oleic Acid, Gelatin

bobbyn

Awards
hey thanks for the info jan....we'll see if it works. i'm doing some cardio smh...but i could use to do more :eek:(

bob

BigTom

Awards
bob
Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. But I'm getting old!:think:
You might consider uping your hgh dose. 4-8 iu's/ wk.
I lift 4 to 5 days a week so I have to eat a fair amount to build muscle. Just can't rid myself of 1" spare tire, dammit!
I do cardio and "Eat clean" .
I don't know if it's possible for me to get a 6 pack. But I'm gonna try real hard. I think the hgh will show more noticable results by the end of summer. So who know's.
I've heard good things about Lipo 6, but I take so many supplements already my wife thinks I'm wacko. I am wacko!:fool2:

bobbyn

Awards
hey tom

i hear ya on the getting old :eek:)
i just have to do more cardio...i'm presently on 1 iu per day...7 days a week

thanks for the reply
bob

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Those handfulls of fat bother me too.
Girls are getting liposuction, wonder if that would work for us?
Estrogen management would became easier.

In the mean time I found this piece, -----CLA-----
I did not use CLA, possibly somebody else have experience with CLA.

Print Friendly
In a study presented at the Experimental Biology 2002 meeting, CLA alone was shown to cause a substantial decrease in fat mass, and for those who received CLA plus guarana, both adipocyte (fat cell) size and number were decreased by 50%. As an added benefit, sesame lignans have been shown to further increase the burning of fat by stimulating fatty acid oxidation in the liver. As with any fatty acid, CLA can be oxidized by free radicals once it has been ingested. Sesame lignans help prevent the oxidation of CLA, providing health benefits without negative impact.

=========================================
plymouth city love Biotests Flameout
Testosterone Nation - FLAMEOUT!
he said that here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/63080-low-t-tribulus.html#post773561
Flameout contains
DHA: 2200 mg.
EPA: 880 mg.
CLA trans-10, cis-12: 212 mg.
CLA cis-9, trans-11: 180 mg.

Among other things they claim it burns fat.

I am already taking DHA and EPA, using LEF product
Print Friendly

If I would add their CLA
Print Friendly
I would take more CLA that way.

Wonder which way would be better LEF or Biotest
and how they would compare money wise.
Quality of LEF is good.

Biotest is the only company in the world that uses the correct isonomer for CLA. All other CLA is useless. I love LEF and respect everything they stand for, and am a proud member! but Biotest blows them away when comparing like products. Its not even close.

LEF is more usefull in other areas because they contain a much wider array of products. But I would not even consider taking any other fish oil/cla product on the market. Flameout is the leader, hands down. :head: