Cutting Fat while on TRT HRT

  1. Registered User
    bobbyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    new jersey
    Age
    58
    Posts
    182
    Rep Power
    185

    Cutting Fat while on TRT HRT


    hey guys,

    hope this question is ok here....

    what would be the best recomondation (sups / meds) for cutting fat while on hrt / trt? my diet is very low carbs / low fat / high protein...eating 6 times day so i'm not looking for a diet but a med / sup

    i'm pretty lean all over except for 2 good handfuls on each side of my belly button.....gota loose it by may 10

    taking 1iu of hgh daily and 2 cc of 5% t gel

    thanks
    bob

  2. Registered User
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2413

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyn View Post
    hey guys,

    hope this question is ok here....

    what would be the best recomondation (sups / meds) for cutting fat while on hrt / trt? my diet is very low carbs / low fat / high protein...eating 6 times day so i'm not looking for a diet but a med / sup

    i'm pretty lean all over except for 2 good handfuls on each side of my belly button.....gota loose it by may 10

    taking 1iu of hgh daily and 2 cc of 5% t gel

    thanks
    bob
    Those handfulls of fat bother me too.
    Girls are getting liposuction, wonder if that would work for us?
    Estrogen management would became easier.

    In the mean time I found this piece, -----CLA-----
    I did not use CLA, possibly somebody else have experience with CLA.

    Print Friendly
    In a study presented at the Experimental Biology 2002 meeting, CLA alone was shown to cause a substantial decrease in fat mass, and for those who received CLA plus guarana, both adipocyte (fat cell) size and number were decreased by 50%. As an added benefit, sesame lignans have been shown to further increase the burning of fat by stimulating fatty acid oxidation in the liver. As with any fatty acid, CLA can be oxidized by free radicals once it has been ingested. Sesame lignans help prevent the oxidation of CLA, providing health benefits without negative impact.

    ============================== ===========
    plymouth city love Biotests Flameout
    Testosterone Nation - FLAMEOUT!
    he said that here:
    Low T and Tribulus
    Flameout contains
    DHA: 2200 mg.
    EPA: 880 mg.
    CLA trans-10, cis-12: 212 mg.
    CLA cis-9, trans-11: 180 mg.

    Among other things they claim it burns fat.
    ============================== ============

    I am already taking DHA and EPA, using LEF product
    Print Friendly

    If I would add their CLA
    Print Friendly
    I would take more CLA that way.
    ============================== ============

    Wonder which way would be better LEF or Biotest
    and how they would compare money wise.
    Quality of LEF is good.
  3. Registered User
    bobbyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    new jersey
    Age
    58
    Posts
    182
    Rep Power
    185

    hi jan
    sounds interesting...i think i'll try it
    happy easter!
    bob
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2413

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyn View Post
    hi jan
    sounds interesting...i think i'll try it
    happy easter!
    bob
    Happy Easter to you and everybody else who wish to be happy.

    My dancing buddy, Angela, swears by Coconut Oil.
    She says that she lost 80#. She is a chubby for a dancer, probably 135- 140#
    Lucky for me I did not know her at her pervius weght.
    Sounds weird that it (oil) would help in loosing weight, she says that it accelerates Thyroid.
    I already have jar of it in my refrigirator.
    2-3 tablespoons daily.

    At the moment I do not know what brand she uses,
    the one I got is:
    NowFoods Virgin Coconut Oil.
    Looks like candle wax.

    NOW Foods - Virgin Coconut Oil - 12 oz. - Organic, Non GE

    Compare Prices on Now Foods Virgin Coconut Oil Cert Org

    Now Foods, Virgin Coconut Oil, Certified Organic, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

    She also made me eat Himalayan Crystal Salt, actually it tastes good.
    Himalayan Crystal Salt, Organic Himalayan Salt Crystal Lamps, and the Book, Water&Salt

    https://www.visualedgedesign.com/sec...ALT&item=CHCSF
  5. Registered User
    SoMdHunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    454
    Rep Power
    322

    There are numerous fat burners on the market. I use Lipo 6 as a pre-supplement before working out. If you are trying to loose fat, cardio is the best way, bar none. But you will also loose some muscle, even with a high protein diet when you are cutting down the body fat.
  6. Registered User
    BigTom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    CO
    Age
    57
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    138

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyn View Post
    hey guys,

    hope this question is ok here....

    what would be the best recomondation (sups / meds) for cutting fat while on hrt / trt? my diet is very low carbs / low fat / high protein...eating 6 times day so i'm not looking for a diet but a med / sup

    i'm pretty lean all over except for 2 good handfuls on each side of my belly button.....gota loose it by may 10

    taking 1iu of hgh daily and 2 cc of 5% t gel

    thanks
    bob


    I've had the same problem for years. I was told that going on HGH would rid me of these jello handles. Six weeks into hgh, I'm Happy to report they are slowly going away. Other areas of fat concern are leaving too. You might want to consider hgh for overall fat loss. I really can tell and feel a differance.
  7. Registered User
    bobbyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    new jersey
    Age
    58
    Posts
    182
    Rep Power
    185

    hey tom....i'm about 7 weeks into my hgh also and do see a big difference.....i'm pretty lean but have some fat around my navel i'd like to lose before buke week in mid may.... i started some lipo 6
    bob
  8. Registered User
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2413

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyn View Post
    hey tom....i'm about 7 weeks into my hgh also and do see a big difference.....i'm pretty lean but have some fat around my navel i'd like to lose before buke week in mid may.... i started some lipo 6
    bob
    Lipo-6 won the 2006 Energy Supplement Of The Year and the Fat Loss Product Of The Year award for 2005 and 2006!
    Bodybuilding.com - Nutrex Lipo 6 - Liqui-Cap Delivery! On sale now!

    120 Liqui-Caps
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size2Liqui-Cap
    Servings Per Container60

    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

    Synephrine 20mg *
    Synthetic 99% Guggulsterones Z&E 1:1 20mg *
    Yohimbine HCL 3mg *
    Caffeine Anhydrous USP 200mg *
    Bioperine 5mg *

    * Daily Value not established

    Other Ingredients
    Sesame Oil, Oleic Acid, Gelatin
  9. Registered User
    bobbyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    new jersey
    Age
    58
    Posts
    182
    Rep Power
    185

    hey thanks for the info jan....we'll see if it works. i'm doing some cardio smh...but i could use to do more (

    bob
  10. Registered User
    BigTom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    CO
    Age
    57
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    138

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyn View Post
    hey tom....i'm about 7 weeks into my hgh also and do see a big difference.....i'm pretty lean but have some fat around my navel i'd like to lose before buke week in mid may.... i started some lipo 6
    bob
    Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. But I'm getting old!
    You might consider uping your hgh dose. 4-8 iu's/ wk.
    I lift 4 to 5 days a week so I have to eat a fair amount to build muscle. Just can't rid myself of 1" spare tire, dammit!
    I do cardio and "Eat clean" .
    I don't know if it's possible for me to get a 6 pack. But I'm gonna try real hard. I think the hgh will show more noticable results by the end of summer. So who know's.
    I've heard good things about Lipo 6, but I take so many supplements already my wife thinks I'm wacko. I am wacko!
  11. Registered User
    bobbyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    new jersey
    Age
    58
    Posts
    182
    Rep Power
    185

    hey tom

    i hear ya on the getting old )
    i just have to do more cardio...i'm presently on 1 iu per day...7 days a week

    thanks for the reply
    bob
  12. Banned
    plymouth city's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    Those handfulls of fat bother me too.
    Girls are getting liposuction, wonder if that would work for us?
    Estrogen management would became easier.

    In the mean time I found this piece, -----CLA-----
    I did not use CLA, possibly somebody else have experience with CLA.

    Print Friendly
    In a study presented at the Experimental Biology 2002 meeting, CLA alone was shown to cause a substantial decrease in fat mass, and for those who received CLA plus guarana, both adipocyte (fat cell) size and number were decreased by 50%. As an added benefit, sesame lignans have been shown to further increase the burning of fat by stimulating fatty acid oxidation in the liver. As with any fatty acid, CLA can be oxidized by free radicals once it has been ingested. Sesame lignans help prevent the oxidation of CLA, providing health benefits without negative impact.

    ============================== ===========
    plymouth city love Biotests Flameout
    Testosterone Nation - FLAMEOUT!
    he said that here:
    Low T and Tribulus
    Flameout contains
    DHA: 2200 mg.
    EPA: 880 mg.
    CLA trans-10, cis-12: 212 mg.
    CLA cis-9, trans-11: 180 mg.

    Among other things they claim it burns fat.
    ============================== ============

    I am already taking DHA and EPA, using LEF product
    Print Friendly

    If I would add their CLA
    Print Friendly
    I would take more CLA that way.
    ============================== ============

    Wonder which way would be better LEF or Biotest
    and how they would compare money wise.
    Quality of LEF is good.

    Biotest is the only company in the world that uses the correct isonomer for CLA. All other CLA is useless. I love LEF and respect everything they stand for, and am a proud member! but Biotest blows them away when comparing like products. Its not even close.

    LEF is more usefull in other areas because they contain a much wider array of products. But I would not even consider taking any other fish oil/cla product on the market. Flameout is the leader, hands down.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Physical for Pilot While on TRT
    By kincaiddave in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2007, 10:14 AM
  2. Anyway to not be shutdown while on TRT?
    By willis3 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-10-2007, 02:37 PM
  3. Muscle Gains at 50 While on TRT
    By kincaiddave in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-03-2007, 07:19 PM
  4. Body fat while "on"
    By Anarchy939 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-20-2005, 08:24 PM
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-09-2005, 11:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in