Low E2 = No Morning wood?
- 04-02-2007, 08:06 PM
- 04-02-2007, 08:40 PM
Hyde, i have low E2 also. My E2 was 71 (normal range 75 - 178). Even when my total t was at 25.2nmol my E2 was only at 73! When my E2 was 71 (on 10g's of androgel daily) i wasn't getting morning wood either. Low E2 can give the same symptoms as high E2.
Do you have any other symptoms of low e2 (Dry Skin being one)? How's the libido looking?
04-03-2007, 05:46 AM
04-03-2007, 02:28 PM
04-03-2007, 02:37 PM
Don't understand your reasoning JanSz. Can you explain this more? I need to get my E2 up a bit also and improve my skin and joints.
04-03-2007, 02:43 PM
04-03-2007, 04:51 PM
04-03-2007, 06:52 PM
I don't know about everyones experience with zinc but when supplimenting with zma I found I was starting to have dreams again in my sleep, that hadn't happened for a long time! Also waking up with a fuller looking penis but nowhere near MW
04-04-2007, 06:09 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By yonkers123 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 23Last Post: 08-17-2012, 11:07 PM
- By Chuckwheat in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 8Last Post: 03-28-2010, 11:11 AM
- By corndog in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 09-24-2007, 07:52 PM
- By BigAk in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 98Last Post: 01-31-2007, 03:20 PM
- By Warrior in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-25-2006, 01:26 PM