Orthostatic Hypotension, Autonomic Nervous system issues

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Ive mentioned these types of symptoms before, and it seems like while other parts of my body are improving (blood work on thyroid and hormones looking pretty good) Im wondering why I still have really bad hypotension issues, adn what John suggested might be either sympathetic nervous or parasympathetic nervous response issues.

While doing a little self research, I saw that noradrenaline was a key element in these processes. Now, when I first started (and seemed to have less of these issues but much worse in other areas, including the low libido/test etc. plus GERD and heartburn), I was on Wellbutrin 150mg. Then, I cut to half that, and slowly tapered down. I am now using only Sam-e as an anti-depressent/health supp.

My question is, could the wellbutrin have actually made certain hypotension symptoms better? Also, since the GERD and heartburn are gone, could getting rid of wellbutrin done that, or is it actually the removing of some of the probelms that have done that?

magic8989

Awards
Well it is a norepinephrine and dopamine antagonist so it could be possible for the hypotension.

As far as the GERD and heartburn I am not sure.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 7