No Energy

ms84

Banned
Awards
:sick: i have been on testosterone inj., worked for month or so, to increase energy, but then stopped. thyroid was low so we stopped test, and am currently using sythroid for low energy. doc never looked at free test, so if we tried test again and added nettle root that might help right. i also am taking DIM for estrogen control and want to look into HGH or IGF. would low HGH/IGF impact energy levels?:sick:

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Is your E2 still high? that could be the problem.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
:sick: i have been on testosterone inj., worked for month or so, to increase energy, but then stopped. thyroid was low so we stopped test, and am currently using sythroid for low energy. doc never looked at free test, so if we tried test again and added nettle root that might help right. i also am taking DIM for estrogen control and want to look into HGH or IGF. would low HGH/IGF impact energy levels?:sick:
Get complete blood test, I posted lists of what to test and where, # of times.
Post results here.

Without tests it is hard to help you.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jeez, with low GH levels and high E2 levels, its a wonder I can even function! Must be the 490 TT and 520 DHEA-S that is pulling the train along for now.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
Jeez, with low GH levels and high E2 levels, its a wonder I can even function! Must be the 490 TT and 520 DHEA-S that is pulling the train along for now.
I'd be happy just to get my tcreame to absorb LOL
2 tries and still nad. Hair growth is minimal on arms trimmed 3 weeks ago when normal I be a bear in 3 days :think:

When I did put the 10% creame on in the morning it would take 30 minutes to soak in and still a frost was left. I tried applying in half and absorption was so much better just wanted to see so would applying it 2 times a day be more beneficial then just once if it absorbs better?

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd be happy just to get my tcreame to absorb LOL
2 tries and still nad. Hair growth is minimal on arms trimmed 3 weeks ago when normal I be a bear in 3 days :think:

When I did put the 10% creame on in the morning it would take 30 minutes to soak in and still a frost was left. I tried applying in half and absorption was so much better just wanted to see so would applying it 2 times a day be more beneficial then just once if it absorbs better?
If your frosting, it usually means you are not a TD candidate. That may stem from thyroid issues.

Injects are an option.

Due to high DHEA, decent T and solid DHT levels Im a hairy bastard. I have to trim every 3 days as well. I walk around with 5 oclock shadow permanent.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
If your frosting, it usually means you are not a TD candidate. That may stem from thyroid issues.

Injects are an option.

Due to high DHEA, decent T and solid DHT levels Im a hairy bastard. I have to trim every 3 days as well. I walk around with 5 oclock shadow permanent.
Thats why I responded to HCG so good because that what my body was probably running off of instead of the creame..

If I put 50 grams on there is not frosting vs all of the 100 grams. so would splitting in half could make the diffrence? When i first got the testocreme I went through a jar in like 15 days and no wonder I was growing like a weed..because 40-50% of it was into getting absorbed and actually I was probably right dosage LOL. It came with a spoon and i measured it right but it was not as accurate as the syringes..

ms84

Banned
Awards
i stopped the trt on my own request because i responded then my symptoms returned. my estrogen raised only 1-2 pts. and all other tests were fine. i will ask to run more comprehensive tests and give more time to see results. also i now have insurance so i can afford lab tests and Rx. thanks for all the input.