Basics of reconstituting HCG?

Blesum

Blesum

Maestro
Awards
I'm a very simple minded guy. I'm trying to understand this reconstituting stuff now.

I got HCG for the first time this afternoon and need to reconstitute this stuff.

I've got "Novarel 10,000 vial fer" and 30 ml of bacteriostatic water (2 vials)

I have 22g and 27g needles and syringes that go up to 3ml.

From what I understand, I draw 10ml worth of the water (with the 22g) and inject it into Novarel bottle. It's OK to use the same needle and syringe to inject 10ml (3 injections) of water into the Novarel, correct?

Roll and swirl. Not OK to shake? How do I know it's ready? Is it supposed to clear up or anything like that?

Now I want to inject 250 IU of this stuff two days before and the day before my testosterone cyp injection as per Dr. Crisler.

How many ML is that? My head is coming up with .25 ML? Can somebody confirm?

Like I said, I can be dense and I really don't want to screw this up.

-Blesum

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I'm a very simple minded guy. I'm trying to understand this reconstituting stuff now.

I got HCG for the first time this afternoon and need to reconstitute this stuff.

I've got "Novarel 10,000 vial fer" and 30 ml of bacteriostatic water (2 vials)

I have 22g and 27g needles and syringes that go up to 3ml.

From what I understand, I draw 10ml worth of the water (with the 22g) and inject it into Novarel bottle. It's OK to use the same needle and syringe to inject 10ml (3 injections) of water into the Novarel, correct?

Roll and swirl. Not OK to shake? How do I know it's ready? Is it supposed to clear up or anything like that?

Now I want to inject 250 IU of this stuff two days before and the day before my testosterone cyp injection as per Dr. Crisler.

How many ML is that? My head is coming up with .25 ML? Can somebody confirm?

Like I said, I can be dense and I really don't want to screw this up.

-Blesum
0.25mL is right

You may want to use smaller needles.
I use insulin 1cc, 1/2"(12.7mm) lenght needle
30gauge needle
--------------
Draw up until 25 mark=0.25mL
--------------
They also make 1/2cc, 1/2"(12.7mm) lenght needle
30gauge needle
Also draw up until 25 mark=0.25mL
-------------------------
Somebody help me, I think they also make shorter (1/4"??) needles.
With that kind needle one shoots 90degree straight into belly or thigh.

Blesum

Blesum

Maestro
Awards
You may want to use smaller needles.
I use insulin 1cc, 1/2"(12.7mm) lenght needle
30gauge needle
I'll keep that in mind for next time. GetPinzs was having a nice sale and the smallest needles in the sale were 1/2 inch 27g needles so I picked up a hundred... :icon_lol:

Next year!

-Blesum

THORR

THORR

Awards
I don,t know how it is where you live,but here in AZ. you do not need a script for insulin ser.so at sams club they are only 12 bucks a hundred no questions asked!