anyone experience this?

wondering

Awards
Has anyone been on Androgel and NOT have their T rise enough... then switch to Test Cyp and have it rise to appropriate levels, but still not feel good. Then switch back to Androgel, but also supplement with HCG and have great results including libido and erections?

Just curious.. thanks.

adddoc

Awards
Has anyone been on Androgel and NOT have their T rise enough... then switch to Test Cyp and have it rise to appropriate levels, but still not feel good. Then switch back to Androgel, but also supplement with HCG and have great results including libido and erections?

Just curious.. thanks.
I can tell you a similar story. Not exactly the same, but similar.

There was a time when I was on Test Cyp alone and my numbers were up, but I didn't notice much if any significant effect. Libido - so-so, shrinkage issues, just not the amazing feelings I thought I should be having. I blamed it on E2 levels going up, but at that time I didn't have the proper E2 checks done so who knows.

Anyway, I found myself on an HCG only course for a few weeks and felt great. morning erections, libido, better mood, more libido. But my T numbers never got above 500.

So, now I am on both HCG and Test Cyp. - this combination seems the most consistent and stable. My numbers are up much higher and I feel better.

adddoc

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lots of people have experienced better mood from hCG. I wonder what else is going on besides a slight increase in T that hCG causes.

SoMdHunter

SoMdHunter

Awards
  • Established

There was a time when I was on Test Cyp alone and my numbers were up, but I didn't notice much if any significant effect. Libido - so-so, shrinkage issues, just not the amazing feelings I thought I should be having. I blamed it on E2 levels going up, but at that time I didn't have the proper E2 checks done so who knows.

Anyway, I found myself on an HCG only course for a few weeks and felt great. morning erections, libido, better mood, more libido. But my T numbers never got above 500.

So, now I am on both HCG and Test Cyp. - this combination seems the most consistent and stable. My numbers are up much higher and I feel better.

adddoc
I've noticed something like that myself. My T levels are up some, but not much. And not nearly as much as I thought they would be on Test C. Libido is not where I would like it to be, erections are still problematic and mood is ok, but not great. My last testing results showed E2 at 36, so I know that needs to be taken care of. I'm just hanging in there until I can get to Dr. John on early June.

Megazoid

Awards
I am in the same situation guy's. My t levels were low on androgel but i swear erections and libido were better than erections. However i have only been on injections for 2 weeks. Here's hoping thing's improve. I am going to be using HCG soon but not sure if i should be shooting 250iu EOD (mon-wed-fri) or 2 day's before the next injection? I was aiming to shot 750iu weekly to try and restore testicular size.

wondering

Awards

adddoc
So, you have strong libido and erections after you introduced HCG into the mix? Good to know there is still hope. I can't wait to get my E2 and DHT results back. If these look good, I'm gonna request to my doc we introduce HCG. If these come back out of whack, we'll deal with them first and add HCG later.

Question - has anyone hardly moved on Androgel, but after combining with HCG obtain good results. I just wonder if the tendency for Andro to increase DHT coupled w/ HCG to help get T higher would be a good combo.

Looking for hope after 12 yrs.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
So, you have strong libido and erections after you introduced HCG into the mix? Good to know there is still hope. I can't wait to get my E2 and DHT results back. If these look good, I'm gonna request to my doc we introduce HCG. If these come back out of whack, we'll deal with them first and add HCG later.

Question - has anyone hardly moved on Androgel, but after combining with HCG obtain good results. I just wonder if the tendency for Andro to increase DHT coupled w/ HCG to help get T higher would be a good combo.

When I was on 5 mg t creame and 200 ius HCG EOD and .5 mgs armidex I felt like a million bucks. I did not get labs done because i had no way to pay for them, but if I knew that my dr could order the urine test I would have done that instead..SHESH From what dr john told me DHT is a useless essay as programmer pointed out his dht was 4 times the highest limit but his prosrate problem where caused by estrogen not DHT as same way mine where..

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established

Wrong move.