Shot # 2 today

1. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.27%

Shot # 2 today

Today will be my 2nd 100mg shot of Test Cyp. I am still taking the Myomin twice daily (total of 4 caps a day) I felt a slight increase in energy last week over the weekend but no morning wood yet and libido is still low ... Hopefully this changes soon I don't know if my wife will stay with me forever like this

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.14%

I am in an identical situation Bill. I done by second shot yesterday and felt really bad today. Penis keep's shrinking up bad, do you get this yourself? I have serious ED today also. Really dissappointed. Maybe E2 has raised up too high. What are your symptoms like?
  3. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.27%

Quote Originally Posted by Megazoid View Post
    I am in an identical situation Bill. I done by second shot yesterday and felt really bad today. Penis keep's shrinking up bad, do you get this yourself? I have serious ED today also. Really dissappointed. Maybe E2 has raised up too high. What are your symptoms like?
    Souns like you have E2 problems I have been taking Myomin to hopefully prevent that problem. My original symptoms were the ED lack of libido and an overall depressed feeling, I have have a few late night "woodies" but nothing to write about yet but I did notice a slight increase in energy and clarity for a few days after last shot and from what I read and have been told it is not an overnight miricle. I would as your Dr to check E2 levels and read more here there is so much info and so many people going through all of the same things
    •   

Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.67%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by BillfromNJ View Post
    Today will be my 2nd 100mg shot of Test Cyp. I am still taking the Myomin twice daily (total of 4 caps a day) I felt a slight increase in energy last week over the weekend but no morning wood yet and libido is still low ... Hopefully this changes soon I don't know if my wife will stay with me forever like this
    Stay strong brother. :bruce3: Thats sad about your wife. Remember that part about in the vows about "In sickness and in health"?
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.14%

Not to get too personal, but how bad was the ED for you? Couldn't you get erections without stimulation? This is my problem right now.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.84%

Quote Originally Posted by BillfromNJ View Post
    You should start to notice a difference within the next few days, and certainly by week 4. That was when I noticed a difference. And don't worry about the wife, she will be there for you. Mine tolerated my problems for the last 10 years. You should be on the road to getting all fixed up now!
  7. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.27%

Quote Originally Posted by SoMdHunter View Post
    You should start to notice a difference within the next few days, and certainly by week 4. That was when I noticed a difference. And don't worry about the wife, she will be there for you. Mine tolerated my problems for the last 10 years. You should be on the road to getting all fixed up now!
    Thanks for the feedback I know its not an overnight cure but I really want to get back to being the old me again soon

Similar Forum Threads

1. Got my T1 Pro Today!
    By pogue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-04-2012, 09:10 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-09-2012, 09:24 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-16-2002, 05:06 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-05-2002, 12:04 PM
  5. SHOT- Get Well soon!