Pregnenolone and DHEA dosage

  1. Registered User
    pandasys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    96

    Pregnenolone and DHEA dosage


    I'm taking a 50mg time released DHEA capsule morning and evening. Is that dosage OK?

    Also, is 50mg of pregnenolone every morning a good dose?

  2. Registered User
    cpeil2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    414
    Rep Power
    301

    Quote Originally Posted by pandasys View Post
    I'm taking a 50mg time released DHEA capsule morning and evening. Is that dosage OK?

    Also, is 50mg of pregnenolone every morning a good dose?

    Both dosages seem extremely high. Ultimately, the deciding factors are lab results and how you feel, but better doses might be 25 mg. of DHEA and 10-20 mg of pregnenolone.
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    hardasnails1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    2,039
    Rep Power
    1159

    Quote Originally Posted by cpeil2 View Post
    Both dosages seem extremely high. Ultimately, the deciding factors are lab results and how you feel, but better doses might be 25 mg. of DHEA and 10-20 mg of pregnenolone.
    i agree lower the doages and possible check your E2 levels to make sure it is not converting to estrogen or add DIM to prevent it from building up in the pathway
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    pandasys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    96

    OK, thank you.

    If I were taking too much of either, what negatives might I experience?
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    hardasnails1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    2,039
    Rep Power
    1159

    Quote Originally Posted by pandasys View Post
    OK, thank you.

    If I were taking too much of either, what negatives might I experience?

    Excssive conversion to estrogen ...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 07:39 AM
  2. pregnenolone and dhea cream?
    By Whacked in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-18-2012, 11:21 AM
  3. whats the difference between Pregnenolone and DHEA?
    By weakestlink in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-31-2008, 07:44 PM
  4. HEAT and caffeine dosage info?
    By justinb44 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-20-2005, 02:25 PM
  5. 1ad and dhea
    By joefixit71 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-23-2005, 08:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in