How long to see Results

BillfromNJ

Awards
I just started my TRT and was wondering how long before I notice a change? Dr has me taking Myomin for AI and 100mg weekly Test Cyp shot, 1st was last Thursday. I would liek to hear from others as to how long before energy, libido and "sex function" returned.

Thanks
Bill - NJ

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I recently contacted a DO who follows shippens protocal and hopefully I can get him on the HCG bandwagon as well I get newest labs back next week and I will try to keep all posted on progress or lack of.

Bill - NJ
I just started my TRT and was wondering how long before I notice a change? Dr has me taking Myomin for AI and 100mg weekly Test Cyp shot, 1st was last Thursday. I would liek to hear from others as to how long before energy, libido and "sex function" returned.

Thanks
Bill - NJ
If you wont start HCG right away, you stabilization time will take longer.
When looking into testosterone, most important is Bioavailable.
Take T shots at least twice/week.
I use 1gram/day of Tcream 100mg/1gram.

Did your DO said that Dr Shippen is using Myomin as a AI?

You probably should also add DIM + I3C + TMG as part of your estrogen management. Or look here, and skip on flax:
MESO-Rx - View Single Post - I am on HRT with DIM...
or look at the site that sells Myomin, Myomin it is only part of the treatment they also use DIM.

When you do estradiol test, make sure it is Estradiol, sensitive.

I posted # times the tests I do, if you want I can post it again.

Tell your doc to go to Orlando FL, by end of the month.
Dr Shippen and Dr John are having presentations there.
I was able to get mine DO (in Fair Lawn) to sign up for it.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you wont start HCG right away, you stabilization time will take longer.
When looking into testosterone, most important is Bioavailable.
Take T shots at least twice/week.
I use 1gram/day of Tcream 100mg/1gram.

Did your DO said that Dr Shippen is using Myomin as a AI?

You probably should also add DIM + I3C + TMG as part of your estrogen management. Or look here, and skip on flax:
MESO-Rx - View Single Post - I am on HRT with DIM...
or look at the site that sells Myomin, Myomin it is only part of the treatment they also use DIM.

When you do estradiol test, make sure it is Estradiol, sensitive.

I posted # times the tests I do, if you want I can post it again.

Tell your doc to go to Orlando FL, by end of the month.
Dr Shippen and Dr John are having presentations there.
I was able to get mine DO (in Fair Lawn) to sign up for it.

Isn't myomin stronger than arimidex? Wouldn't it best to use arimidex exclusively, unless estrogen was way out of control?

Im not completely familiar with myomin, and was wondering why some docs prescribe it over arimidex, in what situiations and its advantages and disadvantages over arimidex. :goodpost:

BillfromNJ

Awards
Isn't myomin stronger than arimidex? Wouldn't it best to use arimidex exclusively, unless estrogen was way out of control?

Im not completely familiar with myomin, and was wondering why some docs prescribe it over arimidex, in what situiations and its advantages and disadvantages over arimidex. :goodpost:

I do not think it is stronger, it is an all natural over the counter product that my DO recomends all patients start with for AI. I will know how well it works when I get my next blood test in 3 weeks

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established

Now this is a new one on me never heard of this but it cost a lot more the Indolplex/DIM
Myomin