Greetings everyone....Hcg Question?

1. Greetings everyone....Hcg Question?

Hi, I've heard a lot about this board and I am thankful for all the helpful and beneficial information on here.

I''m on Test Cyp./ Hcg... I have been for quite sometime. The Hcg I am on I inject 100 IU everyday SQ. It is called Ovidrel, and it's recombinant HCG. I have to dilute it with an additional 4.5 ml of bacteriostatic water. And then after that it's kept in the fridge and I take .05 ml per day and the is equal to 100 IU. I have had the HCG for a solid two months now and it's about used up. I have been using it though and from what I've heard you're not supposed to use the hcg after the 6 week period. Well obviously I have taken a chance with this and I'm curious as to what potential harm I may have done to my body. Injecting expired hcg could that make me go crazy or something or make me sick like drinking expired milk would?? I realize that it's somewhat of a ridiculous sounding question but I'm genuinely curious?

2. Quote Originally Posted by piston5 View Post
    Hi, I've heard a lot about this board and I am thankful for all the helpful and beneficial information on here.

I''m on Test Cyp./ Hcg... I have been for quite sometime. The Hcg I am on I inject 100 IU everyday SQ. It is called Ovidrel, and it's recombinant HCG. I have to dilute it with an additional 4.5 ml of bacteriostatic water. And then after that it's kept in the fridge and I take .05 ml per day and the is equal to 100 IU. I have had the HCG for a solid two months now and it's about used up. I have been using it though and from what I've heard you're not supposed to use the hcg after the 6 week period. Well obviously I have taken a chance with this and I'm curious as to what potential harm I may have done to my body. Injecting expired hcg could that make me go crazy or something or make me sick like drinking expired milk would?? I realize that it's somewhat of a ridiculous sounding question but I'm genuinely curious?
    If it becomes contaminated, it could give you a serious bacterial infection. If the solution is clear, though, it probably is not contaminated.

The only problem, probably, is that the hormone rapidly loses potency after its expiration date.

I am interested in Ovidrel because I had a hypersensitivity reaction to urinary hCG.

What is the cost? Who prescribed it for you? I thought it was dosed in mcg rather than IU - how do you convert from mcg. to IU? If you have time, please tell all. You could also PM me.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HCG Questions
    By TheUsual in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-16-2004, 09:33 PM
  2. HCG question ?
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-22-2004, 09:51 AM
  3. HCG Question on upcoming Cycle
    By Toneyfan in forum Anabolics