Greetings everyone....Hcg Question?

piston5

Awards
Hi, I've heard a lot about this board and I am thankful for all the helpful and beneficial information on here.

I''m on Test Cyp./ Hcg... I have been for quite sometime. The Hcg I am on I inject 100 IU everyday SQ. It is called Ovidrel, and it's recombinant HCG. I have to dilute it with an additional 4.5 ml of bacteriostatic water. And then after that it's kept in the fridge and I take .05 ml per day and the is equal to 100 IU. I have had the HCG for a solid two months now and it's about used up. I have been using it though and from what I've heard you're not supposed to use the hcg after the 6 week period. Well obviously I have taken a chance with this and I'm curious as to what potential harm I may have done to my body. Injecting expired hcg could that make me go crazy or something or make me sick like drinking expired milk would?? I realize that it's somewhat of a ridiculous sounding question but I'm genuinely curious?

cpeil2

Awards
  • Established
Hi, I've heard a lot about this board and I am thankful for all the helpful and beneficial information on here.

I''m on Test Cyp./ Hcg... I have been for quite sometime. The Hcg I am on I inject 100 IU everyday SQ. It is called Ovidrel, and it's recombinant HCG. I have to dilute it with an additional 4.5 ml of bacteriostatic water. And then after that it's kept in the fridge and I take .05 ml per day and the is equal to 100 IU. I have had the HCG for a solid two months now and it's about used up. I have been using it though and from what I've heard you're not supposed to use the hcg after the 6 week period. Well obviously I have taken a chance with this and I'm curious as to what potential harm I may have done to my body. Injecting expired hcg could that make me go crazy or something or make me sick like drinking expired milk would?? I realize that it's somewhat of a ridiculous sounding question but I'm genuinely curious?
If it becomes contaminated, it could give you a serious bacterial infection. If the solution is clear, though, it probably is not contaminated.

The only problem, probably, is that the hormone rapidly loses potency after its expiration date.

I am interested in Ovidrel because I had a hypersensitivity reaction to urinary hCG.

What is the cost? Who prescribed it for you? I thought it was dosed in mcg rather than IU - how do you convert from mcg. to IU? If you have time, please tell all. You could also PM me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
nostrum420 Company Promotions 22
nostrum420 Iron Legion 6
Natural Bodybuilding 0
Captn_the General Chat 3
Schmidie General Chat 3