trt questions

ms84

Banned
Awards
started at 21yrs with test level of tot. 230, estrodiol 50ng/ml. tried 100mg test cyp per 2wks felt good but liver values went to high, also experienced ed. tried hcg 1000iu/wk split doses, no improvement on symptoms. free test has never been checked, and my levels on the test cyp. and hcg put me in the 700-800 range tot. test. hes a good endo and welcomes my input, could this all be related to low free test and/or high shbg. with my symptoms we decidedc to try synthroid .5mcg/day, as my levels were at the very bottom limit of normal. any suggestions?????

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
started at 21yrs with test level of tot. 230, estrodiol 50ng/ml. tried 100mg test cyp per 2wks felt good but liver values went to high, also experienced ed. tried hcg 1000iu/wk split doses, no improvement on symptoms. free test has never been checked, and my levels on the test cyp. and hcg put me in the 700-800 range tot. test. hes a good endo and welcomes my input, could this all be related to low free test and/or high shbg. with my symptoms we decidedc to try synthroid .5mcg/day, as my levels were at the very bottom limit of normal. any suggestions?????
For a month do not do any changes to what you are doing, medicine/supplements, then
get blood test as lited (below), post results.
Have the blood drawn at Quest Diagnostics.

Complete metabolic Panel
Hepatic Function Panel
Lipid Panel
CBC

Total Estrogens
estrone
Estradiol, sensitive
Progesterone
Pregnenolone
Total Testosterone
Free Testosterone (calculated)
Bio-available Testosterone (calculated)