- 03-22-2007, 07:51 PM
started at 21yrs with test level of tot. 230, estrodiol 50ng/ml. tried 100mg test cyp per 2wks felt good but liver values went to high, also experienced ed. tried hcg 1000iu/wk split doses, no improvement on symptoms. free test has never been checked, and my levels on the test cyp. and hcg put me in the 700-800 range tot. test. hes a good endo and welcomes my input, could this all be related to low free test and/or high shbg. with my symptoms we decidedc to try synthroid .5mcg/day, as my levels were at the very bottom limit of normal. any suggestions?????
- 03-22-2007, 09:46 PM
get blood test as lited (below), post results.
Have the blood drawn at Quest Diagnostics.
Complete metabolic Panel
Hepatic Function Panel
Free Testosterone (calculated)
Bio-available Testosterone (calculated)
sex hormone–binding globulin (SHBG), serum
FSH (3rd Generation)
Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
Free (T3) triiodothyroxine
SOMATOMEDIN C (IGF-1)
C-reactive protein (high-sensitivity)
Vitamin D, 1, 25-Dihydroxy
B12, selenium, zinc, copper
Similar Forum Threads
- By wildman536 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 30Last Post: 05-22-2009, 02:54 PM
- By TXathlete84 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 5Last Post: 01-09-2009, 04:44 PM
- By lifter2005 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 02-27-2008, 11:01 AM
- By hardasnails1973 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 01-31-2007, 11:34 AM
- By Megazoid in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 10-12-2006, 03:24 PM