Do most people tend to gain more weight on Test Cyp as opposed to Androgel?

willis3

Awards
Just curious as to why I seem to put on weight so much easier on test cyp as opposed to Androgel. Is it the total testosterone that makes a difference or the much lower concentration of dht in my blood that I get from test cyp. Also The difference now is that I'm on Arimidex too and hcg, this might sound wierd but are there any cases where taking arimidex can cause a different reaction within. I don't know I just can't seem to figure it out. I do go through times when I'll go a month with a perfect diet and nothing. When I was on Androgel my totak test levels were lower and my dht was higher but I could cut up easily on it. I don't know my I injectables just don't suit me. It's a shame because I like the way I feel on them better than the arimidex.

Dutch Buster

Awards
Just curious as to why I seem to put on weight so much easier on test cyp as opposed to Androgel. Is it the total testosterone that makes a difference or the much lower concentration of dht in my blood that I get from test cyp. Also The difference now is that I'm on Arimidex too and hcg, this might sound wierd but are there any cases where taking arimidex can cause a different reaction within. I don't know I just can't seem to figure it out. I do go through times when I'll go a month with a perfect diet and nothing. When I was on Androgel my totak test levels were lower and my dht was higher but I could cut up easily on it. I don't know my I injectables just don't suit me. It's a shame because I like the way I feel on them better than the arimidex.

is your total mass going up or lbm ?

this is an important difrence !

willis3

Awards
Both...but I'm getting some serious water retention, especially in my face

willis3

Awards
I really feel like it could be the hcg.....I'm on arimidex but that doesn't seem to help the water retention too much....my dht is at the very bottom of the range on injectable test cyp., On Androgel my DHT was twice the top of the range however, my total testosterone was quite a bit lower and so was my free testosterone. On the androgel I didn't need to take any arimidex, I'm assuming this was because I had high enough dht to keep the E2 controlled.

Dutch Buster

Awards
I really feel like it could be the hcg.....I'm on arimidex but that doesn't seem to help the water retention too much....my dht is at the very bottom of the range on injectable test cyp., On Androgel my DHT was twice the top of the range however, my total testosterone was quite a bit lower and so was my free testosterone. On the androgel I didn't need to take any arimidex, I'm assuming this was because I had high enough dht to keep the E2 controlled.
are you on hgh also ?

willis3

Awards
yes, doc lowered dose to 1 IU per day, actually he has me take it at night.pre bed,...I asked him if this would shut down my normal gh production when I sleep and he said that since i am deficient in it it's best for me to take it at night to provide maximum anabolic and restorative qualities. I do sleep better when I take it. It just seems that as the week goes on that I get smaller (probably water retention) in correlation with my t levels getting lower. The problem is for my line of work it's crucial that I not get too big. I just put on mass so damn easily, on test cyp. Pherhaps I should break it up into two shots per week at a lower total dose. The problem with that is I can't find syringes where I can accurately measure smaller amounts of the test cyp. (200 mg/ml) such as 40mg. As it seems as though 100 mg is too high for me and now I will go down to 80 mg.

Dutch Buster

Awards
yes, doc lowered dose to 1 IU per day, actually he has me take it at night.pre bed,...I asked him if this would shut down my normal gh production when I sleep and he said that since i am deficient in it it's best for me to take it at night to provide maximum anabolic and restorative qualities. I do sleep better when I take it. It just seems that as the week goes on that I get smaller (probably water retention) in correlation with my t levels getting lower. The problem is for my line of work it's crucial that I not get too big. I just put on mass so damn easily, on test cyp. Pherhaps I should break it up into two shots per week at a lower total dose. The problem with that is I can't find syringes where I can accurately measure smaller amounts of the test cyp. (200 mg/ml) such as 40mg. As it seems as though 100 mg is too high for me and now I will go down to 80 mg.

the bloating can come from hgh also.

splitting inject can be an option but discus this with your doc !

2-3 liters water a day will help also.

limit eating carbs. more protien and fats.
carbs hold water.