Thank you Dr. John!!!

  1. Registered User
    Kanecore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    43
    Posts
    45
    Answers
    0

    Thank you Dr. John!!!


    Dr. John, after implementing you recommendations, I feel better than I felt when I was 18! I added pregnenolone cream, ordered through your office, and Nature's Way DIM Plus along with TMG as per our last VOV and WOW...I'm a porn star! Plus I have more energy, mental concentration and my bench is at 500! My girlfriend thanks you too! hahaha

    For all those who may be curious, here's my regimine (of course, consult your physician before augmenting you meds and/or OTCs; what works for me may not work for others:

    1. 60mg T cyp E3D
    2. 100 IU HCG ED
    3. 1ML Pregnenolone Cream ED (through Dr. John)
    4. .25 Arimidex EOD
    5. 1 Nature's Way DIM Plus tab ED
    6. 500 mg Jarrow's Formula TMG Twice Daily
    7. 4000mg Omega 3 Fish Oil ED
    8. Digestive Enzymes with every meal
    9. Musclemag Fiber Plus twice daily
    10. Miracle 2000 Liquid Multi Twice Daily
    11. 1 Nature's Way Probiotic ED

    For weight training purposes:
    1. Beverly International Muscle Provider Protein
    2. Beverly International Muscle Synergy (creatine and amino
    acids).

    Beverly International Supplements are my favorite because they are no non-sense. 99% of fitness supplements use slick marketing and unsubstantiated claims of huge gains or fat melting off your body to draw you in to buying their garbage. Beverly produces products that work and are of the highest quality. Plus, those of us on TRT do not want added chemicals and toxins in our system to disrupt homeostasis.

  2. Registered User
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Kanecore View Post
    Dr. John, after implementing you recommendations, I feel better than I felt when I was 18! I added pregnenolone cream, ordered through your office, and Nature's Way DIM Plus along with TMG as per our last VOV and WOW...I'm a porn star! Plus I have more energy, mental concentration and my bench is at 500! My girlfriend thanks you too! hahaha

    For all those who may be curious, here's my regimine (of course, consult your physician before augmenting you meds and/or OTCs; what works for me may not work for others:

    1. 60mg T cyp E3D
    2. 100 IU HCG ED
    3. 1ML Pregnenolone Cream ED (through Dr. John)
    4. .25 Arimidex EOD
    5. 1 Nature's Way DIM Plus tab ED

    6. 500 mg Jarrow's Formula TMG Twice Daily
    7. 4000mg Omega 3 Fish Oil ED
    8. Digestive Enzymes with every meal
    9. Musclemag Fiber Plus twice daily
    10. Miracle 2000 Liquid Multi Twice Daily
    11. 1 Nature's Way Probiotic ED

    For weight training purposes:
    1. Beverly International Muscle Provider Protein
    2. Beverly International Muscle Synergy (creatine and amino
    acids).

    Beverly International Supplements are my favorite because they are no non-sense. 99% of fitness supplements use slick marketing and unsubstantiated claims of huge gains or fat melting off your body to draw you in to buying their garbage. Beverly produces products that work and are of the highest quality. Plus, those of us on TRT do not want added chemicals and toxins in our system to disrupt homeostasis.
    Thanks for posting.
    Glad that you can make your girl happy.

    Wonder why you need Arimidex.
    You are taking very small amount of DIM (just one pill).
    Nature's Way DIM-Plus, 120 Tablets,Nature's Way - Nature's Way Branded Phytomedicines 40% Off
    recomends up to 8 pills/day for men.
    -------------
    (Women): Take two capsules daily with food.
    (Men): Take two capsules twice daily with food.
    For Intensive Use:
    (Women & Men): Take up to double the recommended dose
    ---------------
  3. Registered User
    Kanecore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    43
    Posts
    45
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    Thanks for posting.
    Glad that you can make your girl happy.

    Wonder why you need Arimidex.
    You are taking very small amount of DIM (just one pill).
    Nature's Way DIM-Plus, 120 Tablets,Nature's Way - Nature's Way Branded Phytomedicines 40% Off
    recomends up to 8 pills/day for men.
    -------------
    (Women): Take two capsules daily with food.
    (Men): Take two capsules twice daily with food.
    For Intensive Use:
    (Women & Men): Take up to double the recommended dose
    ---------------
    Thank you Dr. John. I also wanted to tell you that the osteopathic urologist that I went to last week was excellent. He was very interested in your "TRT: A Recipe for Success" and was the first urologist that didn't tell me that it was all in my head. I will update you soon.


    JanSz, I take the Arimidex for elevated E2. The DIM doesn't effect my E2, it only changes my estrogen metabolism to more healthy estrogens. After combining these products with TMG, my E2 is 18, SBHG is 18, Bioavailable T is in the upper levels and Total T runs around 900ng/dl. Nature's Way DIM Plus seems to work great! I wake up with super hard wood and have no problem with libido now. I was taking 300mg of regular DIM before, so the DIM Plus is more bioavailable and I don't need to take as much.

    Actually, the addition of the Pregnenolone Cream really brought everything together. After starting it two weeks ago, I have more energy, mental concentration and sleep like a baby.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Kanecore View Post
    Thank you Dr. John. I also wanted to tell you that the osteopathic urologist that I went to last week was excellent. He was very interested in your "TRT: A Recipe for Success" and was the first urologist that didn't tell me that it was all in my head. I will update you soon.


    JanSz, I take the Arimidex for elevated E2. The DIM doesn't effect my E2, it only changes my estrogen metabolism to more healthy estrogens. After combining these products with TMG, my E2 is 18, SBHG is 18, Bioavailable T is in the upper levels and Total T runs around 900ng/dl. Nature's Way DIM Plus seems to work great! I wake up with super hard wood and have no problem with libido now. I was taking 300mg of regular DIM before, so the DIM Plus is more bioavailable and I don't need to take as much.

    Actually, the addition of the Pregnenolone Cream really brought everything together. After starting it two weeks ago, I have more energy, mental concentration and sleep like a baby.
    With those numbers (18 & 900) your FreeT and BAT are at 120% of upper range,
    if you can keep estrogens like you do, no wonder you are rocking.

    What is the deal with Pregnenolone and cream in particular.
    Dr John's pregnenolone specifies 10% strenght, other creams on market are silent on content.
    I am low on Pregnenolone, I use pills, possibly pills do not work as good as cream?
    .
  5. 1cc
    1cc is offline
    Registered User
    1cc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    120
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Kanecore View Post
    After combining these products with TMG, my E2 is 18, SBHG is 18, Bioavailable T is in the upper levels and Total T runs around 900ng/dl.
    Congratulations Kanecore, this is great news. Would you please post all your labs with ranges.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanecore View Post
    Actually, the addition of the Pregnenolone Cream really brought everything together. After starting it two weeks ago, I have more energy, mental concentration and sleep like a baby.
    What is the strength of your pregnenolone cream and where do you apply it?
  6. Registered User
    Kanecore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    43
    Posts
    45
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 1cc View Post
    Congratulations Kanecore, this is great news. Would you please post all your labs with ranges.



    What is the strength of your pregnenolone cream and where do you apply it?
    I will post the ranges on Monday since they are at my office. Those labs, however, are before I started DIM, TMG and Pregnenolone Cream. I'm sure new labs will be a little different.

    I use 10% Prenenolone Cream from Dr. John who gets it from a compounding pharmacy. I put 1ml directly on my forearm and rub it in with the other forearm; that's the way Dr. John told me to apply it. It comes in a 30ml preloaded syringe with a rubber cover. That way, it's easy to monitor your dose. After application, I feel a warm tingle all over my body. It's awsome.
  7. Registered User
    Kanecore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    43
    Posts
    45
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 1cc View Post
    Congratulations Kanecore, this is great news. Would you please post all your labs with ranges.



    What is the strength of your pregnenolone cream and where do you apply it?
    THANKS 1cc! Sorry, I'm still pretty excited.
  8. Registered User
    willis3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    50
    Answers
    0


    Congrats, I'm glad to hear that you're doing so well.....I have three questions for you. Have you ever taken finasteride?? and what was your dht level in your labs?? and what was your progesterone level in labs?? again congrats on your success and job well done to dr. john
  9. Registered User
    willis3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    50
    Answers
    0


    Also are you on thyroid replacement at all?? and what brand of digestive enzymes do you use??
  10. Registered User
    wildfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    330
    Answers
    0


    That's great, Kanecore! I look forward to talking to my doctor about this tomorrow.
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    hardasnails1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    2,039
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by wildfox View Post
    That's great, Kanecore! I look forward to talking to my doctor about this tomorrow.

    I use omega zyme by garden of life and swtich it with super digestive enayme by twin lab
  12. Registered User
    wildfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    330
    Answers
    0


    Kanecore, is that 4000mg fish oil the total mg of the fish oil? What is the amount of DHA from that? Seems brands vary.
  13. Registered User
    SoMdHunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    454
    Answers
    0


    Congrats Kanecore! Glad to hear Dr John has you all fixed up. You are where I want to be!

    Dr. John! You are a true blessing to those of us who suffer from such maladies. Thanks for caring.
  14. Registered User
    Kanecore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    43
    Posts
    45
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by willis3 View Post
    Congrats, I'm glad to hear that you're doing so well.....I have three questions for you. Have you ever taken finasteride?? and what was your dht level in your labs?? and what was your progesterone level in labs?? again congrats on your success and job well done to dr. john
    Thanks Wills3. I took Finasteride in 1997-98, but only for 6 months. My DHT is around 375 (ref 25-95). I'm not sure what my progesterone is but when I get to my office, I will look at my last labs and post it.
  15. Registered User
    Kanecore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    43
    Posts
    45
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by willis3 View Post
    Also are you on thyroid replacement at all?? and what brand of digestive enzymes do you use??
    Oh... I am not on thyroid replacement and I take Musclemag Super Digestive Enzymes. I live by a Musclemag International Store but they have a website where you can order online: www.MUSCLEMAGNEPA.com - The Fitness SuperStore They have a huge selection of supplements and fitness equipment.
  16. Registered User
    Kanecore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    43
    Posts
    45
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by wildfox View Post
    Kanecore, is that 4000mg fish oil the total mg of the fish oil? What is the amount of DHA from that? Seems brands vary.
    I take 4 caps of Carlson Labs' Super Omega 3 Fish Oil. I think it's 200mg dha and 300mg epa per cap.
  17. Registered User
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Kanecore View Post
    Thanks Wills3. I took Finasteride in 1997-98, but only for 6 months. My DHT is around 375 (ref 25-95). I'm not sure what my progesterone is but when I get to my office, I will look at my last labs and post it.
    Do you have regular or enlarged prostate?
    what is your PSA?
  18. Registered User
    Kanecore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    43
    Posts
    45
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    Do you have regular or enlarged prostate?
    what is your PSA?
    Actually, my PSA is normal as of last June. My dht is 395 but my urologist said that my prostate is not enlarged. My problem is that before going to Dr. John, I did not have access to Arimidex or know enough about estrogen management. Twice previously I had a red legion on my prostate and the MD urologist idiot removed it and said it was because of testosterone. Later, a competent DO urologist realized that it was caused by estrogen proliferation of the prostate cells (cuased by 4-hydroxyestradiol and elevated E2). Now, the trt is not contributing to the problem, however, I still have to get another red legion because it won't go away without surgical intervention. The urologist said with proper estrogen maintainence, it should not return. Finally, he indicated that my elevated dht is not an issue because of my normal 5AR level. If I had an elevated 5AR, then he would have more concern over the elevated DHT.
  19. Registered User
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Kanecore View Post
    Actually, my PSA is normal as of last June. My dht is 395 but my urologist said that my prostate is not enlarged. My problem is that before going to Dr. John, I did not have access to Arimidex or know enough about estrogen management. Twice previously I had a red legion on my prostate and the MD urologist idiot removed it and said it was because of testosterone. Later, a competent DO urologist realized that it was caused by estrogen proliferation of the prostate cells (cuased by 4-hydroxyestradiol and elevated E2). Now, the trt is not contributing to the problem, however, I still have to get another red legion because it won't go away without surgical intervention. The urologist said with proper estrogen maintainence, it should not return. Finally, he indicated that my elevated dht is not an issue because of my normal 5AR level. If I had an elevated 5AR, then he would have more concern over the elevated DHT.
    Thanks for reply.
    Glad you prostate behaves.

    Mine is enlarged, DHT 226
    been thru 6 biopsies
    flow is slow

    What is "red legion"?
    How one goes about to determine 5AR?
    What do you test for when you interested in 5AR
    I tried Quest, cannot find 5AR test
    Quest Diagnostics: Test Menu

    I am assuming that when dealing with
    "4-hydroxyestradiol and elevated E2"
    one uses
    DIM+I3C+TMG and Arimidex
    any sequence on treatment or other details here.
    ============================== ================
    edited, second thought, legion ---> lesion
    but even that does not help me much in understanding
  20. Registered User
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Kanecore View Post
    I will post the ranges on Monday since they are at my office. Those labs, however, are before I started DIM, TMG and Pregnenolone Cream. I'm sure new labs will be a little different.

    I use 10% Prenenolone Cream from Dr. John who gets it from a compounding pharmacy. I put 1ml directly on my forearm and rub it in with the other forearm; that's the way Dr. John told me to apply it. It comes in a 30ml preloaded syringe with a rubber cover. That way, it's easy to monitor your dose. After application, I feel a warm tingle all over my body. It's awsome.
    Why are you using pregnenolone cream?
    How are you going to know that you have enough?
    It would help if you could post the labs.
    ============================== ===============
    Just located another (less expensive)
    NATURE'S WAY DIM-Plus 120 caps

    DIM-Plus from NATURE'S WAY on sale. Find information about NATURE'S WAY
  21. Registered User
    wondering's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    134
    Answers
    0


    Could you kindly share the evoluion of your treatment. What were your initial test results? What did you try first? second? what was the treatment adjustment that "made it all come together"?

    This would be most appreciated. Looking for some confidence that I will find an answer.
  22. Registered User
    jaydee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    315
    Answers
    0


    How do you test for 5AR as opposed to straight DHT? Is that a urine test?

    Also were your problems primarily from finasteride or was the finasteride just in the mix?

    Great to hear youve had a win with this. Its good to hear some positive results.
  23. Registered User
    aculpep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    154
    Answers
    0


    Man you almost have me convinced to forgo finding a local doc and going out to see Dr. John! I want to be feeling this great and be "optimized". I want someone who who is going to be thorough. Are you local to Dr. John or you have to fly out?
    What does everyone think about doing trial and error with some of these supplements? Ofcourse cant do T but like the cream and DIM and stuff? I'm just wondering if I try the DIM tabs and feel better I know I have high E2. I've always been a do-it-yourselfer.

    Allen

    [QUOTE=Kanecore;754656]Dr. John, after implementing you recommendations, I feel better than I felt when I was 18! I added pregnenolone cream, ordered through your office, and Nature's Way DIM Plus along with TMG as per our last VOV and WOW...I'm a porn star! Plus I have more energy, mental concentration and my bench is at 500! My girlfriend thanks you too! hahaha
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dr. John--Would you treat with Hydrocortisone?
    By raw1973 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-29-2011, 07:23 PM
  2. Thank You Dr. Crisler & Staff
    By HQProperty in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2008, 09:13 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-20-2007, 11:18 PM
  4. Thanks Dr. John...my trip to Lansing
    By mikandrea in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 11:20 AM
  5. Dr. John......Phil sent me, can you help?
    By fenstermaker in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-22-2006, 12:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in