T Gel Roughing up my Skin?

  1. New Member
    bobbyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    58
    Posts
    182
    Rep Power
    187
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    68.73%

    T Gel Roughing up my Skin?


    hey guys

    i seem to have some roughness / deep wrinkles in the palms of my
    hands and what seems like a slight difference in the skin on my shoulders where i apply my t gel. amyone experience this?

    the stuff on the hands is alot like when you get a harsh cleaner like 409 on them.

    bob

  2. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2415
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    61.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyn View Post
    hey guys

    i seem to have some roughness / deep wrinkles in the palms of my
    hands and what seems like a slight difference in the skin on my shoulders where i apply my t gel. amyone experience this?

    the stuff on the hands is alot like when you get a harsh cleaner like 409 on them.

    bob
    I use 100mg/1gram Tcream from:
    EDIT: Please read the rules. Thank you.

    My skin is getting to feel like my 7mo old grandson's bottom.

    Androgel did not bothered me either but if anything it made the skin a bit drier.
  3. New Member
    bobbyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    58
    Posts
    182
    Rep Power
    187
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    68.73%

    hey jan

    the androgel didn't do this too me...maybe it's not even connected to the tgel....lets see what the others say.

    and stop rubbing that kids bottom )

    bob
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    SoMdHunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    454
    Rep Power
    324
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    76.19%

    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    Androgel did not bothered me either but if anything it made the skin a bit drier.
    I had the same thing when on Androgel. Maybe a bit drier skin ude to the alcohol that was in it, but that is all.

    BTW....bob. Over on my thread I noticed your T range is 20 - 1000?? I can honestly say I have never heard of a range like that for testosterone. Who is doing your lab test?
  5. New Member
    bobbyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    58
    Posts
    182
    Rep Power
    187
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    68.73%

    it's really not dry...it's like weathered. it's really more in my hands and it's the same look i get when i use a strong degreaser and get it on my hands

    bob
  6. New Member
    reliable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    56
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    128
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    1.77%

    Don't apply Androgel with your hands...


    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyn View Post
    it's really not dry...it's like weathered. it's really more in my hands and it's the same look i get when i use a strong degreaser and get it on my hands

    bob
    The problem with applying Androgel with your hands is that if you're not super-careful, whatever else you touch before you wash your hands could get 'contaminated' which can be a problem depending who you live with. Also, I've heard that your hands are a poor place for the gel to work so whatever stays on your hands is basically wasted. What I do is squirt the gel on the bottom of a glass and use that to apply the gel.
  7. Registered User
    hardasnails1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    2,039
    Rep Power
    1161
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    83.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by reliable View Post
    The problem with applying Androgel with your hands is that if you're not super-careful, whatever else you touch before you wash your hands could get 'contaminated' which can be a problem depending who you live with. Also, I've heard that your hands are a poor place for the gel to work so whatever stays on your hands is basically wasted. What I do is squirt the gel on the bottom of a glass and use that to apply the gel.
    How about a rubber spatula might wrk even better JK. I know what you mean how many times I dropped it on the floor and smeeling like ass going to work with it on.
  8. New Member
    bobbyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    58
    Posts
    182
    Rep Power
    187
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    68.73%

    i'm not worried about contaminating anything....i do this in my own bathroom and wash my hands right after the application. i was just wondering if anyone has the deep creases deal going on with thier hands

    bob
  9. New Member
    bobbyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    58
    Posts
    182
    Rep Power
    187
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    68.73%

    you mean your the nitwit dr ? )
  10. New Member
    bobbyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    58
    Posts
    182
    Rep Power
    187
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    68.73%

    i might take the prize for the number of subjects!
  11. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11680
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I don't know I bet I could give you a run for your money
  12. New Member
    bobbyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    58
    Posts
    182
    Rep Power
    187
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    68.73%

    oh wisssse guy huh?.....nuck nuck nuck
  13. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2415
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    61.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyn View Post
    hey guys

    i seem to have some roughness / deep wrinkles in the palms of my
    hands
    and what seems like a slight difference in the skin on my shoulders where i apply my t gel. amyone experience this?

    the stuff on the hands is alot like when you get a harsh cleaner like 409 on them.

    bob


    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyn View Post
    i'm not worried about contaminating anything....i do this in my own bathroom and wash my hands right after the application. i was just wondering if anyone has the deep creases deal going on with thier hands

    bob
    When I was using Androgel 1%, 10grams or even 7.5grams,
    that was a lot o gel, I would spread it with one hand, so as not to waste the gel that I shortly will wash out.

    Now with 10% T cream it is 1/4 of a tea spoon, very small amount, I use tip of a one finger to spread it. Calf, area about 3"x6".

    You, Bob, are using 5% gel, it is also small amount.
    Watch out what you are wasting, it may be significant amount.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Changing up my routine. is this ok?
    By BigLifter in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-21-2005, 05:42 PM
  2. Finishing up my cutting cycle
    By Landmine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-22-2005, 12:59 PM
  3. Did I mess up my cycle?
    By Bull Mkt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-21-2005, 04:44 PM
  4. CHANGING UP MY CYCLE-WHADDAYA THINK?
    By bionicBC in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-12-2004, 05:15 PM
  5. I think I screwed up my HPTA!! Help!
    By cobain67 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-16-2004, 02:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in