T Gel Roughing up my Skin?

bobbyn

Awards
hey guys

i seem to have some roughness / deep wrinkles in the palms of my
hands and what seems like a slight difference in the skin on my shoulders where i apply my t gel. amyone experience this?

the stuff on the hands is alot like when you get a harsh cleaner like 409 on them.

bob

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
hey guys

hands and what seems like a slight difference in the skin on my shoulders where i apply my t gel. amyone experience this?

the stuff on the hands is alot like when you get a harsh cleaner like 409 on them.

bob
I use 100mg/1gram Tcream from:
EDIT: Please read the rules. Thank you.

My skin is getting to feel like my 7mo old grandson's bottom.

Androgel did not bothered me either but if anything it made the skin a bit drier.

bobbyn

Awards
hey jan

the androgel didn't do this too me...maybe it's not even connected to the tgel....lets see what the others say.

and stop rubbing that kids bottom :eek:)

bob

SoMdHunter

SoMdHunter

Awards
  • Established
Androgel did not bothered me either but if anything it made the skin a bit drier.
I had the same thing when on Androgel. Maybe a bit drier skin ude to the alcohol that was in it, but that is all.

BTW....bob. Over on my thread I noticed your T range is 20 - 1000?? I can honestly say I have never heard of a range like that for testosterone. Who is doing your lab test?

bobbyn

Awards
it's really not dry...it's like weathered. it's really more in my hands and it's the same look i get when i use a strong degreaser and get it on my hands

bob

reliable

reliable

Awards
Don't apply Androgel with your hands...

it's really not dry...it's like weathered. it's really more in my hands and it's the same look i get when i use a strong degreaser and get it on my hands

bob
The problem with applying Androgel with your hands is that if you're not super-careful, whatever else you touch before you wash your hands could get 'contaminated' which can be a problem depending who you live with. Also, I've heard that your hands are a poor place for the gel to work so whatever stays on your hands is basically wasted. What I do is squirt the gel on the bottom of a glass and use that to apply the gel.

hardasnails1973

Awards
  • Established
The problem with applying Androgel with your hands is that if you're not super-careful, whatever else you touch before you wash your hands could get 'contaminated' which can be a problem depending who you live with. Also, I've heard that your hands are a poor place for the gel to work so whatever stays on your hands is basically wasted. What I do is squirt the gel on the bottom of a glass and use that to apply the gel.
How about a rubber spatula might wrk even better :) JK. I know what you mean how many times I dropped it on the floor and smeeling like ass going to work with it on.

bobbyn

Awards
i'm not worried about contaminating anything....i do this in my own bathroom and wash my hands right after the application. i was just wondering if anyone has the deep creases deal going on with thier hands

bob

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know I bet I could give you a run for your money :)

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
hey guys

hands
and what seems like a slight difference in the skin on my shoulders where i apply my t gel. amyone experience this?

bob

i'm not worried about contaminating anything....i do this in my own bathroom and wash my hands right after the application. i was just wondering if anyone has the deep creases deal going on with thier hands

bob
When I was using Androgel 1%, 10grams or even 7.5grams,
that was a lot o gel, I would spread it with one hand, so as not to waste the gel that I shortly will wash out.

Now with 10% T cream it is 1/4 of a tea spoon, very small amount, I use tip of a one finger to spread it. Calf, area about 3"x6".

You, Bob, are using 5% gel, it is also small amount.
Watch out what you are wasting, it may be significant amount.