Injuries and HGH

christopher

Awards
  • Established
I dont know if this is the right forum, but Ill ask here cause this is where I post exclusively....If it s in the wrong place, let me know....

At the risk of my identity bieng revealed, I got some questions....Ive had a couple of shoulder surgeries in the past (bicept tendon, labrum tear, rotator cuff tear, decompresssion etc....) The most recent rehab was for a yr....I built my stabilizers and gradually went back to normal excercises...

I reinjured it again....Torn labrum....

So my doc and my PT tell me that I'm gonna have to accept a life as would a "non athletic male"....WTF!!!

Granted, I probably overdid it....I wanted to fight again and was hitting the heavy bag daily.....I started slow, and gradually increased until I was hiitting as if I never had an injury....Practicing my hooks and then 3 days later, It was pain and I knew it was torn...Arthrogram confirmed it...

So my question...Is there anyway around it...? HGH? I been readin about baseball pitchers and labrum tears...Omly 1 has ever made a comeback....

I just dont undersatnd why it tore...after a yr...and I rehabbed it non stop....My knees give me trouble too....I'm 37 and my body is fallin apart....I'm not ready to hang up my athletics or outdoor activities....And why go thru the surgery if its gonna rip/tear again..?

Anyone got any advice, much appreciated...

Forever Young

Forever Young

Awards
I dont know if this is the right forum, but Ill ask here cause this is where I post exclusively....If it s in the wrong place, let me know....

At the risk of my identity bieng revealed, I got some questions....Ive had a couple of shoulder surgeries in the past (bicept tendon, labrum tear, rotator cuff tear, decompresssion etc....) The most recent rehab was for a yr....I built my stabilizers and gradually went back to normal excercises...

I reinjured it again....Torn labrum....

So my doc and my PT tell me that I'm gonna have to accept a life as would a "non athletic male"....WTF!!!

Granted, I probably overdid it....I wanted to fight again and was hitting the heavy bag daily.....I started slow, and gradually increased until I was hiitting as if I never had an injury....Practicing my hooks and then 3 days later, It was pain and I knew it was torn...Arthrogram confirmed it...

So my question...Is there anyway around it...? HGH? I been readin about baseball pitchers and labrum tears...Omly 1 has ever made a comeback....

I just dont undersatnd why it tore...after a yr...and I rehabbed it non stop....My knees give me trouble too....I'm 37 and my body is fallin apart....I'm not ready to hang up my athletics or outdoor activities....And why go thru the surgery if its gonna rip/tear again..?

Anyone got any advice, much appreciated...
I started HGH almost a month ago at 6.3 IU per week.

One of the reasons was a 5 month tendon or muscle injury where I could not curl at all and was having trouble playing the piano and doing normal day to day things like closing my car trunk.

My primary care phsyician said HGH could cause tendonitus, but I gave it a shot.

I've been able to work that injured arm, increase my weights a lot, and often there is zero pain, like it is totally healed.

But, I keep adding weight and can sometimes feel the symptoms again, to a far lesser degree. But the next day, it feels fine.

So, maybe it could help you. But, then again, our injuries are probably very different. And, you may be producing enough HGH as it is. according to my doc, I was low. Be sure to only do HGH thru a reputable doc (like the one who runs this forum), as it is so expensive that it is counterfeited a lot.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I started HGH almost a month ago at 6.3 IU per week.

One of the reasons was a 5 month tendon or muscle injury where I could not curl at all and was having trouble playing the piano and doing normal day to day things like closing my car trunk.

My primary care phsyician said HGH could cause tendonitus, but I gave it a shot.

I've been able to work that injured arm, increase my weights a lot, and often there is zero pain, like it is totally healed.

But, I keep adding weight and can sometimes feel the symptoms again, to a far lesser degree. But the next day, it feels fine.

So, maybe it could help you. But, then again, our injuries are probably very different. And, you may be producing enough HGH as it is. according to my doc, I was low. Be sure to only do HGH thru a reputable doc (like the one who runs this forum), as it is so expensive that it is counterfeited a lot.
On my left arm I had degenerated (and enlarged) AC joint.
Eventually it cut 3/4 into a supraspinatus tendon, then surgery. The enlargement was visible with naked eye, I do not feel very good about my doctor's skills. He let me suffer for about 2 years since I first started complaining to him. No amount of supplements would have helped, all I need was early intervention that would have spared me lots of suffering and spared setback in my physical shape. I would say that his hand and scalpel are good but is it all that I want from a doctor?? Too many doctors wait until patient degenerate to their (doctor's) comfort level and then they ofer help. I do not care for this type of approach.

sidnee

Awards
although not a cure-all, GH does help with injuries and healing, modest doses from 1iu a day to 3 ius a day.