does anyone have a list of foods that lower/control E2

rockstar6181

Awards
I am goingto try and make some changes to my diet and lifestyle to keep my test levels up and lower estogen levels, does anyone have a list of foods, vitamins, minerals etc that control estogen and free up testerone.

Not really wanting to take any supplements as such, apart from vits and mins, manilay looking to food sources to create a god enviorment for hormones,

Udos oil(EFA) - does this help hormone production, good balanace, have heard some conflicting reports on flax which is in udo oil.

cheers:pizza:

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I am goingto try and make some changes to my diet and lifestyle to keep my test levels up and lower estogen levels, does anyone have a list of foods, vitamins, minerals etc that control estogen and free up testerone.

Not really wanting to take any supplements as such, apart from vits and mins, manilay looking to food sources to create a god enviorment for hormones,

Udos oil(EFA) - does this help hormone production, good balanace, have heard some conflicting reports on flax which is in udo oil.

cheers:pizza:
Eat whatewer I3C and DIM are made of, in significant amounts.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't waste your time or money it would be eating greens by the bushel.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rant:

Eat them greens, and eat as many as you can stuff down your face. The more vegetables you can eat a day, the better.

Im up to 7 servings a day and feeling better and better.