Anyway to not be shutdown while on TRT?

willis3

Awards
This question might sound a bit ignorant but I'm curious as to whether or not it is possible while on TRT therapy to not be completely shutdown. I used to be on Androgel 5g daily and my lsh and fsh were still working. The problem was that my total test only made it up to mid 500's and dht was more than double the top of the range. Estrogen seemed to be alright but free test was a little low, probably from all that dht....plus progesterone was elevated also. Now I'm on Test-Cyp 100 mg per week and my total test is much higher but I'm shut down lh/fsh. If I took less test cyp like 75 mg per week is there any chance that my natural production would come back up.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
bump

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
This question might sound a bit ignorant but I'm curious as to whether or not it is possible while on TRT therapy to not be completely shutdown. I used to be on Androgel 5g daily and my lsh and fsh were still working. The problem was that my total test only made it up to mid 500's and dht was more than double the top of the range. Estrogen seemed to be alright but free test was a little low, probably from all that dht....plus progesterone was elevated also. Now I'm on Test-Cyp 100 mg per week and my total test is much higher but I'm shut down lh/fsh. If I took less test cyp like 75 mg per week is there any chance that my natural production would come back up.
Why you worry about shut down?
I think most if not all men, when on proper dose of T will get shutdown.
But remember:
Try HCG alone first, there is a chance that your testicles will produce enough.
If not, HCG will keep yout testicles active, you should be fertlie, if that is what you worry about. Just do not over do HCG.
Actually, before anything, if you are just starting, tune up your
adrenals
and
thyroid
and
estrogens
first.
In border line case that may be all that you need.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
You can't stop this if your not on enough you will not feel good. The best thing you can do is to add in some HCG to keep your testis working.

Some men stopped TRT to make a baby and only did HCG this worked but when the deed was done they went back on TRT.

Go to AllThingsMale.com and read TRT: A Recipe for Success and the HCG Update. at Dr. John's site.