doc ok'd dim/indole3carbinol, should I also start on TMG immediately too or wait?

willis3

Awards
Starting DIM/I3C supplement today. I'm on TRT and my doc said that I could try that to help aid in balancing out my estrogen ratios. I forgot to mention the TMG....should I be starting on that at the same time as well or should I hold off and see how I do on DIM/I3C alone

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Starting DIM/I3C supplement today. I'm on TRT and my doc said that I could try that to help aid in balancing out my estrogen ratios. I forgot to mention the TMG....should I be starting on that at the same time as well or should I hold off and see how I do on DIM/I3C alone
Why dont you ask your doctor and let us know his opinion.
Also what kind of DIM and how much, same about TMG.
How long, forever, or untill certain blood characteristics are met, what kind? Estrone only or estradiol, what about TotalE, what about DHT?

The best written answer I have is here, still it is not really complete answer:
MESO-Rx - View Single Post - I am on HRT with DIM...
It would be more complete if brand was mentioned, probably some other details.
At least your doctor says DIM/I3C, there is controversy about that too, some believe in DIM without I3C.
---------------
Dr John will have a presentation on estrogen management in April in Orlando FL.
One time he was considering making it accessible to us here.

smitty4

Awards
It is my understanding that TMG helps clear a very bad Estrogen metabolite...I believe it is 4-OHE1. As a result, I would start the TMG now.