- 03-07-2007, 09:26 AM
Per my doctor's orders, and the Testim's leaflet instructions, apply once a day in the morning after showering, my question: I'm on 100 mgs/day (2 tubes), would it be more beneficial to split the dosage in half, and apply twice a day, morning and at night. My rationale is this would cause a more constant test. level rather than taking the dosage all at once.
Is my thinking way off base? Any suggestions?
- 03-07-2007, 09:33 AM
It is still big job.
I was on Androgel, 7.5grams
Switched to Tcream, 100mg/gram, use 0.75grams daily, much more convenient, 3"x6" area on my calf.
If you like me, 100mgs/day may be little too much, 10grams of Androgel was somewhat too much for me so I switched to 7.5 grams but latter to a Tcream.
- 03-07-2007, 02:02 PM
May cause insomnia. I wouldn't apply after 6pm. T levels drop at night naturally to allow for deeper sleep.
03-09-2007, 11:40 AM
Don't split the dose I put one tube on one side doing my upper arms and shoulders and down my back as far as I could reach. Rub it in well and what is left on my hand I rubbed on my sides or thighs.
If I did my dose 2 times a day it keeps me up all dam night.
See Fig. 5 in this link it shows you how high it goes in 24 hrs.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ponyxpress in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-19-2012, 07:29 AM
- By lexmuscle in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 14Last Post: 11-29-2011, 08:10 AM
- By TangoCharlie in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2011, 05:01 PM
- By bigoaf53 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2009, 08:16 PM
- By bioman3131 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 3Last Post: 06-13-2007, 03:42 PM