Testim Question

PipeCharger

Awards
Per my doctor's orders, and the Testim's leaflet instructions, apply once a day in the morning after showering, my question: I'm on 100 mgs/day (2 tubes), would it be more beneficial to split the dosage in half, and apply twice a day, morning and at night. My rationale is this would cause a more constant test. level rather than taking the dosage all at once.
Is my thinking way off base? Any suggestions?

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Per my doctor's orders, and the Testim's leaflet instructions, apply once a day in the morning after showering, my question: I'm on 100 mgs/day (2 tubes), would it be more beneficial to split the dosage in half, and apply twice a day, morning and at night. My rationale is this would cause a more constant test. level rather than taking the dosage all at once.
Is my thinking way off base? Any suggestions?
Application vise, whatewer makes you happy.
It is still big job.
I was on Androgel, 7.5grams
Switched to Tcream, 100mg/gram, use 0.75grams daily, much more convenient, 3"x6" area on my calf.
If you like me, 100mgs/day may be little too much, 10grams of Androgel was somewhat too much for me so I switched to 7.5 grams but latter to a Tcream.

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
May cause insomnia. I wouldn't apply after 6pm. T levels drop at night naturally to allow for deeper sleep.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
May cause insomnia. I wouldn't apply after 6pm. T levels drop at night naturally to allow for deeper sleep.
Right dam your guys are good. I did Testim for a long time and I liked it people would ask what kind of after shave do I use and I told the the TRT brand.

Don't split the dose I put one tube on one side doing my upper arms and shoulders and down my back as far as I could reach. Rub it in well and what is left on my hand I rubbed on my sides or thighs.

If I did my dose 2 times a day it keeps me up all dam night.
See Fig. 5 in this link it shows you how high it goes in 24 hrs.
MESO-Rx