100mg zinc natrual AI
- 03-03-2007, 03:40 PM
- 03-03-2007, 04:18 PM
I wouldnt go above 50mg a day though.
50mg in the morning or before bed with either food or about 10mg of vitamin B6 away from foods containing calcium.
03-03-2007, 04:36 PM
03-03-2007, 04:37 PM
03-09-2007, 11:11 AM
If you first start on Zinc you need to do Copper with it. Zinc will lower your Copper levels. You can do 100mgs of Zinc with 4 mgs of Copper in the morning the first month you on it. Then lower it to 50mgs with 2 mgs. of Copper. I use this.
Solaray Zinc & Copper 100 capsules, Solaray - Solaray Multiple Minerals 50% Off
All men on TRT need to be on Zinc hell any man needs to be on it. It will help with E2 but not much. It's good for your testis.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Hope in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-13-2010, 03:59 PM
- By T-Bar in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-25-2003, 10:40 AM
- By T-Bar in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-03-2003, 04:22 PM
- By T-Bar in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-16-2003, 06:37 PM
- By Sheesh in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-27-2003, 06:50 AM