Test supprestion while on HGH??
- 03-02-2007, 11:37 AM
- 03-02-2007, 01:14 PM
I was always under the impression that the opposite was true - GH and T work in synch, and when one goes up, usually does the other.
03-02-2007, 05:53 PM
My results are
IGF-1 120(8/26/2005) 100(5/5/2006)
Normal reference--114-492 ng/mL
LEF Optimal Range--200-300 ng/mL
I talked to my new doctor and would not have any problem getting a script.
I would like to know of what would be considered a good approach to do this.
I think that I should have my adrenals, thyroid, testosterone and estogene picture in a best possible shape before attempting HGH.
Does anybody have educated opinion or actual answer to my question? Thank you.
Similar Forum Threads
- By TylerDurden7 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 13Last Post: 10-02-2010, 02:07 AM
- By Whacked in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 08-24-2010, 02:42 PM
- By GnastyMcNasty in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 7Last Post: 04-04-2010, 08:15 PM
- By vector18 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-23-2010, 09:25 AM
- By azr101 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-07-2008, 08:47 PM