Saliva/Cortisol test results in! Any feedback?
- 03-01-2007, 02:46 PM
Saliva/Cortisol test results. w/ hashimotos'
Well, I just recieved my cortisol tests back, which might explain my difficulty in tolerating Armour. Here they are:
Time result Ref Values
7-8am ( 8 ) (13-24 nM) Depressed
11-12pm ( 2 ) ( 5-10 nM) Depressed
4-5pm ( 2 ) ( 3-8 nM ) Depressed
11-midnight ( 7 ) ( 1-4 nM ) Elevated
Cortisol Burden: 19 23-42
DHEA (3) (3-10 ng/nl ) Borderline
The tests also showed my free testosterone low and estradiol and progesterone high. Are these ( test. and E2)
valid on a saliva test? I've heard in the past that the only saliva tests of worth are the cortisol. I'm going to get blood tests on these also.
Do these cortisol results warrant HC support?
- 03-02-2007, 01:18 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By classyplastic in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 19Last Post: 08-22-2016, 11:09 AM
- By angela14lewis in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2016, 02:22 PM
- By DanielS3368 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2008, 11:41 AM
- By hardasnails1973 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 11Last Post: 03-17-2007, 01:28 PM
- By D D D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 05-20-2003, 03:50 PM