HCG Compounding Pharmacies

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Please dont delete this. I am not looking for a place to get HCG WITHOUT a script. I am looking for any preferably local (or cheaper) HCG compounding pharmacies in the New York/Bronx area.

My doctor last time called in teh order to a pharmacy in Saginaw MI, but it was about 90 bucks including shipping.

Im hoping for something cheaper or somewhere that WILL take insurance. Im trying to get reimbursed for the first one but no guarantees. I DO have insurance.

EDITED BY DR CRISLER

Last edited by a moderator:
KSman

KSman

Awards
  • Established
Please dont delete this. I am not looking for a place to get HCG WITHOUT a script. I am looking for any preferably local (or cheaper) HCG compounding pharmacies in the New York/Bronx area.

My doctor last time called in teh order to a pharmacy in Saginaw MI, but it was about 90 bucks including shipping.

Im hoping for something cheaper or somewhere that WILL take insurance. Im trying to get reimbursed for the first one but no guarantees. I DO have insurance.

If this is a bad post, please delete. Or if someone would prefer, PM places to call or investigate.
Talking about prices is legit.

I get my text cyp and HCG from Sam's Club. With a Business Membership, these are very cheap. 10ml of test cyp, 200mg/ml (Watson's) is ~$42. The HCG is $16.25 for 10,000 iu. The costs there for syringes is very little as well. I do not know what implications of using insurance at Sam's would be. I do not have insurance. The costs of the above items is trivial. The lab work is the major cost in TRT/HRT, followed by doctor fees. There may be an annual fee for the drug discount program, and insurance will not pay for that.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
Talking about prices is legit.

I get my text cyp and HCG from Sam's Club. With a Business Membership, these are very cheap. 10ml of test cyp, 200mg/ml (Watson's) is ~$42. The HCG is $16.25 for 10,000 iu. The costs there for syringes is very little as well. I do not know what implications of using insurance at Sam's would be. I do not have insurance. The costs of the above items is trivial. The lab work is the major cost in TRT/HRT, followed by doctor fees. There may be an annual fee for the drug discount program, and insurance will not pay for that.
Those are great prices. What can you get Gh for there?

KSman

KSman

Awards
  • Established
Those are great prices. What can you get Gh for there?
Some drugs there are not significantly cheaper. Example, Arimidex costs around $8 per mg. So I do not think that you will find GH a bargain. You can go to Sam's website, find locations with phone numbers and ask.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
.With a proper script,
what is the least expensive place to buy HGH?

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
You cannot ask for advice on how to engage in illegal activities--which is what trying to buy legend medications without a script is--on this Forum. This is, in effect, "source posting". We do not do that here. I hope this warning will suffice.

No pharmacy will provide HCG without a proper script.

The rest of the gents are helping with advice, but for legitimate pharmacies where you will definitely need a script. As we are always trying to make Anti-Aging Medicine more affordable--so it's not a rich man's game--this is helpful.

Dr. John, Im not sure what the problem is, or if you read my post. I HAVE a doctor's SCRIPT. He will call it in to ANY pharmacy I can give him. The last time it cost me 96 bucks for 10,000iu of hcg including the express shipping from a pharmacy in saginaw. I dont want to pay that kind of money again, just for HCG. Again, I HAVE A SCRIPT, and I have insurance. So how is this source posting? Im looking for legitimate pharmacies, compounding places that people know of.

By the way, thanks for the Sam's club idea. Do they ship or do you have to pick up in person. I have a business club membership. Actually, ill go check there website now and see.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
.With a proper script,
what is the least expensive place to buy HGH?
I have prescription plan, Caremark.
They did not want to pay for my Novarel (HCG).

Checking web site I see that I may have a better luck with HGH, no guaranties.
I see following list, I copied it below:

Saizen,5mg,Soln When Recon
Saizen,8.8Mg,Soln When Recon
Saizen Clkes,8.8Mg,Soln When Recon

I need to figure out what I want, so I can have intelligent conversation with my doc.
Assuming low doses, as practiced by Dr John, what is that I want, and how to write it on a script. My scripts, for maintenance medicines, should be written for 90 days supply and 3 refills. Well, when I was using Androgel they have given me sometimes 3 refills, latter only one, since they recalled some kind of law that makes one script for T good only for 6 months. So I am not sure what is the deal with HGH, but everything must be legal, so I (and my doc) can stay out of any trouble.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
I read the post so fast I did not see the word "not". Man, what a week I've had!

Sorry for the confusion (mine).

Just wanted to make sure. I actually went back and read my post again to make sure the NOT was there. I was just confused as to the error I made.