Want to learn
- 02-27-2007, 05:45 PM
Want to learn
i'd like to klearn more about this stuff. i read dr shippens book which mostly covers testosterone...but there seems to be so much more to this stuff. i thought i was learning something until i posted the thinning hair post.....and then bam. it seems that one thing drives something else up, down, sideways....arrrgggg.
whats the next book i should read? and is there anything that looks like a diagnostic flow chart for this stuff?
i also saw some seminars posted...one that dr john will be speaking in...where do i find a listing of these
- 02-27-2007, 06:30 PM
It's hard to find any new good stuff after reading TRT: A Recipe for Success and the HCG Update or Shippen's book there is not much good stuff out there. I have read all the bad stuff so there nothing left. Have you seen this I think it's good reading.
Male Hormone Modulation Therapy.. HGH replacement, Testosterone Replacement
- 02-28-2007, 12:11 AM
thanks phil i'll check it out
Similar Forum Threads
- By CROWLER in forum AnabolicsReplies: 25Last Post: 04-04-2011, 02:18 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 45Last Post: 03-29-2004, 05:44 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 03-21-2003, 11:57 PM
- By Matthew D in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 12-18-2002, 03:26 PM
- By HighBall in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 12-16-2002, 03:27 AM