HGH and travel?

yianni54

Awards
Hello All,

I will be going on a business trip for the next 2 days. Should I bring the HGH with me or will it ruin if not in the fridge? Or should I just skip those days? Thanks

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah - as Sly Stallone will tell ya - don't take HGH to Australia.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hello All,

I will be going on a business trip for the next 2 days. Should I bring the HGH with me or will it ruin if not in the fridge? Or should I just skip those days? Thanks
Likely it will be ruined if not refrigerated. If you travel a lot you should consider some of the more travel friendly HGH like genortropin mini quicks for example. They can be stored at up to roughly 74 F and be ok for months.

FYI777

Awards
What a pain in the a** traveling with HGH and HCG for that matter!

kincaiddave

Awards
I've been wondering about travel with HCG. There has to be a way that would work and still get through security. How about your vial wrapped in a small zip lock bag, packed in ice inside a thermos jug. That would have to keep the ice for hours. Would security allow that?

KSman

KSman

Awards
  • Established
I've been wondering about travel with HCG. There has to be a way that would work and still get through security. How about your vial wrapped in a small zip lock bag, packed in ice inside a thermos jug. That would have to keep the ice for hours. Would security allow that?
Millions of diabetics travel. They can't keep them off of airplanes and they need their kit at hand all the time.

Google [diabetics airport security] and read

coz

Awards
I travel with HGH & HCG quite often. All you need is an insulin travel wallet - like the frio ones. (search on google for frio insulin wallet)

I just stick that in my carry on - never get questioned even through the xray. Although just have your script or a note from your dr handy incase they ask.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I travel with HGH & HCG quite often. All you need is an insulin travel wallet - like the frio ones. (search on google for frio insulin wallet)

I just stick that in my carry on - never get questioned even through the xray. Although just have your script or a note from your dr handy incase they ask.
FRIO :: Buy Online

FRIO :: About Us

KSman

KSman

Awards
  • Established

TSA wants you to have the box that the vial came in, with the printed RX label and a name that matches the boarding pass.