HGH and travel?
- 02-20-2007, 05:54 PM
- 02-20-2007, 08:15 PM
- 5'10" 180 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2004
- Beaumont, TX
- Rep Power
Yeah - as Sly Stallone will tell ya - don't take HGH to Australia.
- 02-26-2007, 08:40 PM
02-27-2007, 03:56 PM
What a pain in the a** traveling with HGH and HCG for that matter!
02-27-2007, 07:36 PM
I've been wondering about travel with HCG. There has to be a way that would work and still get through security. How about your vial wrapped in a small zip lock bag, packed in ice inside a thermos jug. That would have to keep the ice for hours. Would security allow that?
03-01-2007, 06:45 PM
03-02-2007, 05:49 AM
I travel with HGH & HCG quite often. All you need is an insulin travel wallet - like the frio ones. (search on google for frio insulin wallet)
I just stick that in my carry on - never get questioned even through the xray. Although just have your script or a note from your dr handy incase they ask.
03-02-2007, 07:46 AM
03-02-2007, 11:22 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By BeastMode in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 79Last Post: 05-28-2014, 10:07 PM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-30-2007, 10:47 AM
- By cshort01 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 7Last Post: 02-24-2005, 09:13 AM
- By jimmy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-27-2004, 04:31 PM
- By willieman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-21-2004, 09:20 PM