Aromasin instead of Arimidex because of IGF-1
- 02-20-2007, 03:09 AM
- 02-20-2007, 03:19 AM
The original HRT doc I went to see wanted me on aromisin for my AI. Never ended up going with him or his protocol because, as I shopped around, found out his prices for treatment to be way to high. Not only that, I wasn't comfortable with the doses of test he was recommending.
Im interested in hearing what people have to say though.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Bubbagump in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 19Last Post: 03-06-2014, 09:11 AM
- By phame2020 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-25-2011, 12:05 PM
- By Rostam in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 12-12-2007, 12:50 PM
- By Grant in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 19Last Post: 06-10-2004, 06:52 PM
- By Draven in forum General ChatReplies: 23Last Post: 03-10-2003, 11:23 PM