test dropping to below normal range during the day
- 02-15-2007, 05:25 PM
- 02-15-2007, 09:38 PM
I believe it is a natural cycle. I remember seeing a bar graph where they showed different levels of test during the day.. Sorry, I don't recall where. But it showed how test levels peaked between 5-9am then slowly dropped until the late afternoon hours. Maybe someone else has a better memory than I and can find it.
02-15-2007, 10:05 PM
02-15-2007, 10:07 PM
Like what biker340 said, you test levels are naturally a lot higher in the morning than later in the day. I dont know if what you are showing is a normal gap, but for it to be higher in the morning is normal
02-15-2007, 10:55 PM
02-15-2007, 10:56 PM
02-16-2007, 04:04 AM
But I know what you are thinking... central hypogonadism, wich would show normal LH and FSH and low T.
This study shows symptoms relating to FSH and LH as apose to TT and FT when it comes to primary.
I think getting an afternoon level is good but doctors will disregard that level anyway, would of been interesting to see what my levels were when I was feeling my worst.
02-16-2007, 12:11 PM
02-16-2007, 12:46 PM
More like 2am.
I saw a graph wich showed it spike at 4am.
And as someone who is up at all hours I am guessing it is more likely spiking around 4am give or take 2 hours.
02-17-2007, 09:55 AM
02-18-2007, 05:48 AM
my levels of LH and FSH are about 1 point above bottom range wether taken at 8pm or mid afternoon. So I guess this is the problem then? is there anything I can do to revamp LH and FSH production? my doctor doesnt think its a problem
02-18-2007, 09:29 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By LoPips20 in forum SupplementsReplies: 27Last Post: 04-04-2008, 01:03 PM
- By bioman3131 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2008, 11:31 AM
- By Nemesis RR in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 10-14-2007, 02:25 PM
- By Anarchy939 in forum Training ForumReplies: 41Last Post: 06-03-2005, 01:47 AM
- By gettin'old in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 01-23-2003, 07:25 PM