ok to take Cissus on TRT?

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Is it ok to take Cissus(anabolic dosage) on TRT?
I have clicking shoulders wich I am working on and although my rotator cuff strength has gone up and my delts are getting bigger the clicking has gotton worse if anything, so I want to try cissus.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
I have clicking shoulders wich I am working on and although my rotator cuff strength has gone up and my delts are getting bigger the clicking has gotton worse if anything, so I want to try cissus.
My doctor didn't have a problem with it. I don't think it does anything to your testosterone level.

SoMdHunter

SoMdHunter

Awards
  • Established
I've been on it for weeks now as part of my joint/tendon support. Take all you need.

Blesum

Blesum

Maestro
Awards
I've also been on it and the Dr didn't seem to mind although I do wonder if it somehow changes my test results. I usually stop taking it 2-3 days before bloodwork since I don't plan to be on Cissus forever and want more accurate bloodwork results.

-Blesum

christopher

Awards
  • Established
are you guys gettin any results from cissus...?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
What else.......

This is an excellent question, I wonder if there are other non hormal things that we need to watch out for that may somehow affect the testing results and how long before the actual blood draw a person must be clear of these products. I am absolutely NOT saying try to manipulate the testing in any way, Im just wondering what is the best method when getting followup testing. Certainly I dont mean prohormones/steroids, and I dont want to seem foolish by naming a particular product, but Im just curious because theres so much out there, cell volumizers, fat burners, stims, creatines, sesamin, etc, etc. Im just wondering if anything should be avoided or ceased when being followup tested for T levels.

Or should you, for sake of full disclosure, NOT stop taking whatever your taking and just get the test and see what happens.

My only fear is something might skue the test either up or down and cause your doc to alter your rx, which will be a bad thing, and the cissus example is perfect, as Belsum said, he wont be on cissus forever, but he will be continuing on TRT.

I hope you guys can grasp what Im trying to say, it seemed alot clearer before I typed it.

Also, Blesum, do you think that cissus really clears the system in 3 days??

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Herbal products usually have a short half-life, thats why you gotta take them twice a day.
I dont think any suppliment is gonna skew results unless its Zinc vitamin C or tribulus all 3 act on hormones. Tribulus shouldnt need to be taken on TRT, and the 1st 2 are staples you should be always taking regardless.
Just dont take anything at all during the fasting period not just for the T level but for liver and kidney tests.

Blesum

Blesum

Maestro
Awards
Also, Blesum, do you think that cissus really clears the system in 3 days??
I doubt it since it supposedly takes as long as a month before the effects are felt. However, it may be enough to give a more realistic blood work. Somewhere on these forms I posted some interesting bloodwork results that showed my testosterone levels rising by about 100 ng/dl between two blood draws with the only supplement change in my diet (before starting HRT) being the introduction of cissus. I know the increase could have been caused by so many other things, what I ate the day before (12 hr fast), how my work out was going at the gym that week, etc but it was worth mentioning.

-Blesum