Question about Growth Hormone?

jimmylonghorn

Awards
If I happen to take my HGH shot at night before bed and I also happen to have a little something to eat about an hour before. Will having any sort of insulin in my system from the food I ingest an hour earlier block the IGF-1 effects from the HGH I take or would it not even matter?

gobig1

Awards
I think a more important point is that it has the potential to negate your natural GH output from your deep sleep cycle at night if you take your shot just before bed.

Gobig

jimmylonghorn

Awards
Ok well say I take it first thing in the morning, before breajfast on an empty stomach wait an hour and then eat, is this more optimal?

What I mean is it best to take HGH when your body does not have as much insulin in circulation, in order to increase my IGF-1?

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
Ok well say I take it first thing in the morning, before breajfast on an empty stomach wait an hour and then eat, is this more optimal?

What I mean is it best to take HGH when your body does not have as much insulin in circulation, in order to increase my IGF-1?
I think that works. It did for me.

The last couple of months I've left a loaded syringe in a thermal container with an ice pack in my bathroom. I usually have to urinate around 1 to 2 hours before I awake. I've been injecting at that point, and like the way I feel. My IGf level was good using the method you described (1hr before breakfast). It will be interesting to see what, if any changes have occured when I get my test results back.

sidnee

Awards
I think that works. It did for me.

The last couple of months I've left a loaded syringe in a thermal container with an ice pack in my bathroom. I usually have to urinate around 1 to 2 hours before I awake. I've been injecting at that point, and like the way I feel. My IGf level was good using the method you described (1hr before breakfast). It will be interesting to see what, if any changes have occured when I get my test results back.
Damn, thats too much work !!

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
Damn, thats too much work !!
It's really no big deal. I keep it next to the sink near a night light. If for some reason I sleep through I take it in the morning.

I use a thermal container with a zipper. Inside I place a cool pack.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
My question about Growth Hormone.

If I am on HGH for certain (long) time period,
what are the consequences of stopping using it?
Can I stop it cold, should I it tapper off?
Same about increasing/decreasing a doses.

Details, detais...

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
My question about Growth Hormone.

If I am on HGH for certain (long) time period,
what are the consequences of stopping using it?
Can I stop it cold, should I it tapper off?
Same about increasing/decreasing a doses.

Details, detais...
I took one month off after using it for a solid year. I didn't experience any crash. After one month I drew blood and my IGF baseline was actually 50 points higher than before starting treatment. It could have been due to fat loss or my testosterone level.

The effects of HGH are gradual. When I take a long trip I carry Genotropin, but normally I don't worry about missing a few days, or even a week.

Last edited:

plymouth city

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I took one month off after using it for a solid year. I didn't experience any crash. After one month I drew blood and my IGF baseline was actually 50 points higher than before staring treatment. It could have been due to fat loss or my testosterone level.

The effects of HGH are gradual. When I take a long trip I carry Genotropin, but normally I don't worry about missing a few days, or even a week.
Colkurtz,
whats your dosing schedule look like? How much are you paying?

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
Colkurtz,
whats your dosing schedule look like? How much are you paying?

I'm currently dosing 6 on and 1 off @ 1.2 IUs. I'm paying $11/IU for Signature's generic compound. It's high but includes physician fees. My doctor at Cenegenics cannot prescribe generic because of company policy, so I had to get a second doctor for HGH alone. The compound is good - it certainly beats paying over $18 per IU.

You should be able to get it between $8 or $9 per IU. I may look for a different doctor.

bobbyn

Awards
ok...so what's the proper time to take my HGH? and that would be 7 days on yes?

hi dr john

bob

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
That is incorrect. Insulin is necessary for GH-induced IGF-1 production in the liver.

Also, you probably haven't had any protein then in how many hours?

A reason which is commonly given to NOT eat after GH administration is that the insulin competes with the IGF-1 receptor. In reality, the affinity for same is 2 to 3 orders of magnitude less--meaning only 1/100 to 1/1000th as much.

Yes, there is much misinformation being propagated out there--and even by doctors who should do some reading, so they know better.
So then you prescribe injections one hour before breakfast or in the evening before bedtime?

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
My guys get it for $8 per IU.
I know - I've seen your product list. You get your patients good prices.

My physician won't prescribe generics. He is bound by Ceneginics policy. I think they should reconsider.