Does weight training and....
- 02-10-2007, 07:51 PM
- 02-10-2007, 08:21 PM
- 02-13-2007, 04:38 PM
02-13-2007, 07:00 PM
Thanks for the reply Phil. I am able to do 2 abbreviated weight training workouts a week. I have noticed if I do 2 cardio workouts a week, it seems to help me as long as I don't overdo it. The question is will it improve my hormonal profile? Ex..increased testosterone level..lower E2s..increase thyroid..improve adrenals,etc. I know cardio decreases the workload on the sympathetic nervous system (after exercise), so wouldn't this decrease the workload on the adrenals?
Similar Forum Threads
- By IntensePump in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 14Last Post: 10-21-2011, 04:16 PM
- By SamuraiSid in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 02-25-2010, 03:43 PM
- By inmymind801 in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2009, 02:00 PM
- By Beowulf in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 6Last Post: 02-04-2006, 02:52 AM
- By medc in forum AnabolicsReplies: 25Last Post: 03-21-2005, 09:48 AM