dim and hairloss

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this could be my imagination but every since i started taking dim my hairloss has slowed down. is this possible? i dont have a way of measuring it other than looking at my hands when i wash my hair in the shower but it seems it has slowed significantly. ill keep observing. the dim does have a positive effect on libdo and erections though. i know that for sure

christopher

Awards
  • Established
this could be my imagination but every since i started taking dim my hairloss has slowed down. is this possible? i dont have a way of measuring it other than looking at my hands when i wash my hair in the shower but it seems it has slowed significantly. ill keep observing. the dim does have a positive effect on libdo and erections though. i know that for sure
Cant say for sure , as I have never used DIM & I dont know what other meds /other determining factors; But, if you are affected by MPB, it is (loss/progression/shedding) not constant and goes through phases...You may have coincidentally started taking the DIM at a time when your hair loss had stabilized for a period....

Or perhaps the DIM was the last piece to a puzzle that stabilized and balanced your endocrine system.....