dim and hairloss

1. Banned

dim and hairloss

this could be my imagination but every since i started taking dim my hairloss has slowed down. is this possible? i dont have a way of measuring it other than looking at my hands when i wash my hair in the shower but it seems it has slowed significantly. ill keep observing. the dim does have a positive effect on libdo and erections though. i know that for sure

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by dynomite View Post
    this could be my imagination but every since i started taking dim my hairloss has slowed down. is this possible? i dont have a way of measuring it other than looking at my hands when i wash my hair in the shower but it seems it has slowed significantly. ill keep observing. the dim does have a positive effect on libdo and erections though. i know that for sure
    Cant say for sure , as I have never used DIM & I dont know what other meds /other determining factors; But, if you are affected by MPB, it is (loss/progression/shedding) not constant and goes through phases...You may have coincidentally started taking the DIM at a time when your hair loss had stabilized for a period....

Or perhaps the DIM was the last piece to a puzzle that stabilized and balanced your endocrine system.....

Similar Forum Threads

1. hgh releasers and hairloss
    By oasis2005 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 11:59 AM
  2. Proviron and hairloss
    By PIOTREK in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-13-2006, 10:42 AM
  3. Question about Test E and Hairloss
    By FighterInSnatch in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11