How long did it take you to notice Armidex's effects?
- 02-09-2007, 04:00 PM
- 02-09-2007, 05:21 PM
Levels should be checked after 4 weeks and begin with low dosages because its easy to over shoot it. ACtually studies i seen with in 48 hours plasma levels dropped but how long it takes to impact receptors may be 8-12 weeks. It will lower it in 48 hours but for body to feel differences at cellular level take alot longer
02-09-2007, 06:08 PM
02-09-2007, 08:58 PM
02-10-2007, 06:46 PM
Dr John 01-20-2007, 02:34 PM
And it takes it takes 2.5 half lifes to stabilize, so the time below have to be multiplied by 2.5 to get time to stablilization.
"Enan 5-8 days
Cyp 5-8 days
Arimidex 5 days
T3 is more like 7 hours."
02-11-2007, 04:50 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Markos4 in forum Pro BodybuildingReplies: 44Last Post: 02-20-2014, 09:12 PM
- By protein24 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-28-2013, 11:18 AM
- By Guest in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 13Last Post: 11-28-2008, 11:40 PM
- By sizzur in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 08-03-2007, 08:21 PM
- By anyman in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 16Last Post: 07-29-2007, 06:22 PM