combating LH supression? - Dr. John
- 02-08-2007, 09:57 PM
- 02-09-2007, 09:38 AM
- 02-10-2007, 02:35 PM
At the time I believe I had a zinc deficiency, zinc seemed to of boosted my FSH but not LH, also boosted Total T but not free T.
Another question, does HCG or LH act upon the adrenals?
02-13-2007, 01:24 PM
bump for the last question re: HCG and adrenals.
02-17-2007, 11:42 AM
We are going to begining ruling our if it is excess or deficeincy, biounavailable
causes of copper imbalances
Severe adrenal fatigue - copper being stored instead of released from liver.
malabsorption - leaky gut, mineral competion (zn, fe, S, ect)
excessive histaminess -via bacterial infection in intestinal tract which was never address from the start
estrogen excess/defieincy - estrogen increases copper uptake
excessive sulfur - MSM supplements, eggs, beans, ect (used for detoxifcation program) binds with copper intestial tract.
02-18-2007, 09:06 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By BigAk in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 27Last Post: 10-20-2006, 03:36 PM
- By Mess in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 8Last Post: 09-15-2006, 12:06 PM
- By greatgro in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 2Last Post: 09-15-2006, 08:24 AM
- By David Dunn in forum General ChatReplies: 23Last Post: 08-18-2006, 02:21 PM
- By David Dunn in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 17Last Post: 08-12-2006, 03:13 PM