testosterone lower then before treatment

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Exclamation testosterone lower then before treatment


    Hello,

    i have a question how is it posible that a bloodtest before treatment is lower then during treatment ?

    testosterone is 3360 was 4400
    oestradiol is 25 was 17
    free testosterone is 116 was 135
    shbg is 13 was 19
    androstaandiol-gluc is 8,97 was 9,75



    using 125 mg sustanon a week
    armour
    hydrocortisone
    dhea
    hgh
    and vitamines a b12 d and multi

    i hope that some one can help me get my test levels go up.


  2. I think you just proved that sustanon is not as good as cypionate or enenthate. What is the hydrocortisone for? You realize that is a catabolic hormone, right?
    What are you being treated for if testosterone was 4400?
    •   
       


  3. How long have you been on this schedule?

  4. His lab could have a different scale, not ng/DL. Could be that he is in the 300 - 400 range?

  5. Sustanon isnt that good, your levels spike really high for the 1st day or 2. and then after that they go lowish.
    Switch to enan or cyp, 100mg a week.
    •   
       


  6. I think you just proved that sustanon is not as good as cypionate or enenthate. What is the hydrocortisone for? You realize that is a catabolic hormone, right?
    What are you being treated for if testosterone was 4400?

    sustanon is the only testosterone the drugstores have here in Holland.
    hydrocortisone is for adrenall fatique
    i have more probs then only testosterone
    low:
    thyroid
    dhea
    cortisol
    igf
    why i am been treated with 4400 because it needs to been upper level 6500-7000
    and free test was 135 must be 300-350


    How long have you been on this schedule?

    3 months


    His lab could have a different scale, not ng/DL. Could be that he is in the 300 - 400 range?

    pg/ml

    Sustanon isnt that good, your levels spike really high for the 1st day or 2. and then after that they go lowish.
    Switch to enan or cyp, 100mg a week.

    then i have to feel good the first 2 days butt it makes no diffrents

    can it be that my body fights the esters because it is not human ??

    i have done cycles in the past up to 2,5grams a week and zero result !

  7. Get some imported, ask your doctor or pharmacist.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ItsHectic View Post
    Get some imported, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
    i have tried test ent butt the same effect !

    i think the esters are broken downe wrong in my body

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Buster View Post
    I think you just proved that sustanon is not as good as cypionate or enenthate. What is the hydrocortisone for? You realize that is a catabolic hormone, right?
    What are you being treated for if testosterone was 4400?

    sustanon is the only testosterone the drugstores have here in Holland.
    hydrocortisone is for adrenall fatique
    i have more probs then only testosterone
    low:
    thyroid
    dhea
    cortisol
    igf
    why i am been treated with 4400 because it needs to been upper level 6500-7000
    and free test was 135 must be 300-350


    How long have you been on this schedule?

    3 months


    His lab could have a different scale, not ng/DL. Could be that he is in the 300 - 400 range?

    pg/ml

    Sustanon isnt that good, your levels spike really high for the 1st day or 2. and then after that they go lowish.
    Switch to enan or cyp, 100mg a week.

    then i have to feel good the first 2 days butt it makes no diffrents

    can it be that my body fights the esters because it is not human ??

    i have done cycles in the past up to 2,5grams a week and zero result !
    Wonder if there is a (reasonably simple and as legal as possible) way to take Sustanon, mix it with some facial cream (for ladies) and end up with something resembling Tcream that I am getting from womensinternational.com

    IIRC, only about 10-20% of T in transdermals gets into blood stream, so even if there is a way, one would have to have excess of sustanon to make it work.
    May be your doctor could do it for you.
    -----------------
    Before you do testosterone or at least while you doing it, make sure you take care of your adrenals, thyroid, dhea.
    Check your sugar/insuline while you are at it.
    What is you body fat, waist size?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Buster View Post
    Isustanon is the only testosterone the drugstores have here in Holland.
    hydrocortisone is for adrenall fatique
    i have more probs then only testosterone
    low:
    thyroid
    dhea
    cortisol
    igf
    why i am been treated with 4400 because it needs to been upper level 6500-7000
    and free test was 135 must be 300-350


    can it be that my body fights the esters because it is not human ??

    i have done cycles in the past up to 2,5grams a week and zero result !

    It's not the esters. Some people seem to be non responders to AAS. I need higher than average doses before I get any effect.
    I'm thinking your low test levels could be caused by the cortisone. It is very catabolic.

    upper level 6500-7000 You use a different scale to measure where you live. In America a commonly used scale is 300 to 1000nanograms per deciliter. Different doctors use different scales, I have also seen one that uses 220 to 880ng/dl.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DragonRider View Post
    It's not the esters. Some people seem to be non responders to anabolic steroids. I need higher than average doses before I get any effect.
    I'm thinking your low test levels could be caused by the cortisone. It is very catabolic.

    upper level 6500-7000 You use a different scale to measure where you live. In America a commonly used scale is 300 to 1000nanograms per deciliter. Different doctors use different scales, I have also seen one that uses 220 to 880ng/dl.
    how much do you need ?

  12. I would get off that hydrocortisone ASAP. Also why are u taking DHEA. Your mixing too many hormones together.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Flaw View Post
    I would get off that hydrocortisone ASAP. Also why are u taking DHEA. Your mixing too many hormones together.
    doc says i need to.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Buster View Post
    Hello,

    i have a question how is it posible that a bloodtest before treatment is lower then during treatment ?

    testosterone is 3360 was 4400
    oestradiol is 25 was 17
    free testosterone is 116 was 135
    shbg is 13 was 19
    androstaandiol-gluc is 8,97 was 9,75



    using 125 mg sustanon a week
    armour
    hydrocortisone
    dhea
    hgh
    and vitamines a b12 d and multi

    i hope that some one can help me get my test levels go up.
    no body that can help me in the right direction ?

    last week i upped my dosage of armpur from 120mg to 180mg i felt good one week but this weekend the energy was gone ....

    is it posible that my hasimoto adapt in one week so that i have to take more ?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Buster View Post
    Hello,

    i have a question how is it posible that a bloodtest before treatment is lower then during treatment ?

    testosterone is 3360 was 4400
    oestradiol is 25 was 17
    free testosterone is 116 was 135
    shbg is 13 was 19
    androstaandiol-gluc is 8,97 was 9,75



    using 125 mg sustanon a week
    armour
    hydrocortisone
    dhea
    hgh
    and vitamines a b12 d and multi

    i hope that some one can help me get my test levels go up.
    Get as close as you can to a daily dose.
    When you do blood tests, do them at rigidly described intervals.
    You variations in test results can (probably) be explained with weekly injections and inconsistent timing of blood draw.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Buster View Post
    no body that can help me in the right direction ?

    last week i upped my dosage of armpur from 120mg to 180mg i felt good one week but this weekend the energy was gone ....

    is it posible that my hasimoto adapt in one week so that i have to take more ?
    I am in the same boat as you don't have hasimoto's but I am on Armour 1 grain 3x's a day. 5mgs of cortef 4 x's a day and DHEA 25mgs once a day.

    Question did you do the blood work the day of your next shot just before it. If so you would be this low. Can you get on Testogel it would work much better.

    When I add HC my T levels went way up.

    When doing armour you need to go up slow like 15mgs every 2 weeks best way to keep track of how your doing is to take your Temps and chart them.
    Temperature Patterns of low adrenal and thyroid function
    I was able to get up to 3 grains of Armour for my thyroid and now holding. I added 15mg. every 2 weeks by how I felt and my temps on my chart. When I added the 15mgs my avg. temp went up a little and stayed there in about 1.5 weeks my temps avg. would start comming down and I would feel hypo again. This is when I added the Arimour.
    Temperature Patterns of low adrenal and thyroid function

    A good site for this is this link.
    Stop The Thyroid Madness Index Page
    Phil

  17. Quote Originally Posted by pmgamer18 View Post
    I am in the same boat as you don't have hasimoto's but I am on Armour 1 grain 3x's a day. 5mgs of cortef 4 x's a day and DHEA 25mgs once a day.

    Question did you do the blood work the day of your next shot just before it. If so you would be this low. Can you get on Testogel it would work much better.

    When I add HC my T levels went way up.

    When doing armour you need to go up slow like 15mgs every 2 weeks best way to keep track of how your doing is to take your Temps and chart them.
    Temperature Patterns of low adrenal and thyroid function
    I was able to get up to 3 grains of Armour for my thyroid and now holding. I added 15mg. every 2 weeks by how I felt and my temps on my chart. When I added the 15mgs my avg. temp went up a little and stayed there in about 1.5 weeks my temps avg. would start comming down and I would feel hypo again. This is when I added the Arimour.
    Temperature Patterns of low adrenal and thyroid function

    A good site for this is this link.
    Stop The Thyroid Madness Index Page
    Phil
    thanks for those site i already know them ..

    my temps are allways low 36-36,5 C

    i think that my adrenalls lasted for one week and crashed again.

    is there any test or proof to repair adrenalls with hgh or igf-lr3 ?

    in 1,5 week i have an apointment in belgium again i hope they can do something to get this realy bad feeling go away. and bring back my energy.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Buster View Post
    thanks for those site i already know them ..

    my temps are allways low 36-36,5 C

    i think that my adrenalls lasted for one week and crashed again.

    is there any test or proof to repair adrenalls with hgh or igf-lr3 ?

    in 1,5 week i have an apointment in belgium again i hope they can do something to get this realy bad feeling go away. and bring back my energy.
    I don't know if you can get this test but it is a ACTH Stim. test to see if your Primary or Secondary also you can do a Saliva test on your Adrenls this checks them 4 times morning, noon, dinner and bed time.
    Stop The Thyroid Madness Those durn Adrenals!!
    Stop The Thyroid Madness Take your temp!
    How much HC are you on and how do you take it.
    I do 10mgs in the morning with some milk and 5mgs at noon and 5mgs at dinner.
    Phil

  19. Quote Originally Posted by pmgamer18 View Post
    I don't know if you can get this test but it is a ACTH Stim. test to see if your Primary or Secondary also you can do a Saliva test on your Adrenls this checks them 4 times morning, noon, dinner and bed time.
    Stop The Thyroid Madness Those durn Adrenals!!
    Stop The Thyroid Madness Take your temp!
    How much HC are you on and how do you take it.
    I do 10mgs in the morning with some milk and 5mgs at noon and 5mgs at dinner.
    Phil
    20 morning

    10mg afternoon

    i did salvia test result was cortisol good dhea bad
    blood +24hour urine cortisol low dhea low
    testosterone low
    dht low
    shbg low
    igf low
    insuline high
    copper high
    zinc high
    vit d low
    cholesterol low


    i think last week my adrenalls crashed again because i upped my armour and did more and worked more then i normaly can.

    i also changed the time of taking hgh normaly i take it before bed time dr john write here in a treath why waste your own free hgh take it in the morning so i tried it.

    in the hormone handbook says hgh is breakdown cortisol so take hgh when cortisol needs to be low so before bed is perfect time.

    last night i have taken hgh before bed and my sleep was a lot better.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Buster View Post
    20 morning

    10mg afternoon

    i did salvia test result was cortisol good dhea bad
    blood +24hour urine cortisol low dhea low
    testosterone low
    dht low
    shbg low
    igf low
    insuline high
    copper high
    zinc high
    vit d low
    cholesterol low


    i think last week my adrenalls crashed again because i upped my armour and did more and worked more then i normaly can.

    i also changed the time of taking hgh normaly i take it before bed time dr john write here in a treath why waste your own free hgh take it in the morning so i tried it.

    in the hormone handbook says hgh is breakdown cortisol so take hgh when cortisol needs to be low so before bed is perfect time.

    last night i have taken hgh before bed and my sleep was a lot better.

    Dutch,
    interesting stuff about Gh before bed helping you sleep better. Makes alot of sense.

    GH therapy is still VERY cutting edge and VERY new. Let me state why - Yes, I know people have been taking GH forever. Doesn't matter though - It hasn't been that widespread amoungst the general population, that is thousands of guys on HRT, up until maybe the last 5 or so years. Yea, maybe a small segment of the bodybuilding community, but never like now, with so many regular, non professional athlete/bodybuilder people.

    Thus, alot of new stuff is popping up since use is up. Some reporting different experiences with diff doses, splits, days on/off, when/how to take it, etc. etc.

    Point meaning, there is no definite "right" way right now for GH. Its so new. If you think taking before bed is working right for you, I say go for it. Who knows. A year from now that might be the protocol. New info is literally coming out by the day and protocols are in in constant change in the anti aging world, ESPECIALLY with GH therapy.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Buster View Post
    20 morning

    10mg afternoon

    i did salvia test result was cortisol good dhea bad
    blood +24hour urine cortisol low dhea low
    testosterone low
    dht low
    shbg low
    igf low
    insuline high
    copper high
    zinc high
    vit d low
    cholesterol low


    i think last week my adrenalls crashed again because i upped my armour and did more and worked more then i normaly can.

    i also changed the time of taking hgh normaly i take it before bed time dr john write here in a treath why waste your own free hgh take it in the morning so i tried it.

    in the hormone handbook says hgh is breakdown cortisol so take hgh when cortisol needs to be low so before bed is perfect time.

    last night i have taken hgh before bed and my sleep was a lot better.
    I beleive the cortisol is doing its job just it is antagonising the DHEA which could be affecting your igf-1 and test levels. Everything has to be in balance that what makes HRT so difficult.

  22. WIth the GH you need to talk to a qualified doc. As for the sust. That's probably the worst choice you can make for HRT. Your Doc's should be able to get something like a cyp or even a test cream that is applied ED. The flucuations in your bloodwork is a clear sign that your hormones are all over the place and causing problems.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by jminis View Post
    WIth the GH you need to talk to a qualified doc. As for the sust. That's probably the worst choice you can make for HRT. Your Doc's should be able to get something like a cyp or even a test cream that is applied ED. The flucuations in your bloodwork is a clear sign that your hormones are all over the place and causing problems.
    sust and cream are only things whe have here legal.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Buster View Post
    sust and cream are only things whe have here legal.
    May be I overlooked, but this is first time you said that you have access to testosterone cream.

    Drop sust
    cream is the way to go.
    Do blood tests, put as much as you have to to get your
    FreeT and BioAvailableT in the right place.
    TotalT gives you only genaral information, Albumin and SHBG levels decide where your FreeT and BioAvailableT ends up.
    Their level changes with varying T levels and probably other factors.
    FreeT=160 - 250 pg/mL (200 best)
    BAT= best at 5.5(nmol/L)
    use units conversion if you have different units:
    http://www.get-back-on-track.com/en/tools/umrechner.php
    I got the numbers for FreeT and BioAvailableT from:
    ------------http://www.atypon-link.com/WDG/doi/pdf/10.1515/JLM.2006.050

    Table 2 CalcV BAT and Calc2 BAT in comparison to ammonium sulfate precipitation BAT found in different studies.
    Table 4 CalcV FT and Calc2 FT in comparison to equilibrium dialysis FT found in different studies.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    May be I overlooked, but this is first time you said that you have access to testosterone cream.

    Drop sust
    cream is the way to go.
    Do blood tests, put as much as you have to to get your
    FreeT and BioAvailableT in the right place.
    TotalT gives you only genaral information, Albumin and SHBG levels decide where your FreeT and BioAvailableT ends up.
    Their level changes with varying T levels and probably other factors.
    FreeT=160 - 250 pg/mL (200 best)
    BAT= best at 5.5(nmol/L)
    use units conversion if you have different units:
    http://www.get-back-on-track.com/en/tools/umrechner.php
    I got the numbers for FreeT and BioAvailableT from:
    ------------http://www.atypon-link.com/WDG/doi/pdf/10.1515/JLM.2006.050

    Table 2 CalcV BAT and Calc2 BAT in comparison to ammonium sulfate precipitation BAT found in different studies.
    Table 4 CalcV FT and Calc2 FT in comparison to equilibrium dialysis FT found in different studies.
    cream i can get from insurance

    test cyp from other sources

    cream is alot of work and works for most men

    test cyp is 1 or 2 times week inject works also with most men

    i am conffused what to take and witch has quickest results ?

    if testosterone is good my adrenalls can heal quicker.

  26. Your excess cortisol not balanced with proper dhea and testosterone is what causing majority of your problems. Cortisol increases copper levels in the blood stream and copper and is probably lowering thyroid and you may be progesterone sensitive which is diverting the progesterone to the cortisol. Cortisol causes high insulin levels and high insulin levels lower IGF-1 and DHEA. you have all the classical signs of hyperadrenia ..back off the cortisol it should lower the insulin and raise IGF-1, testosterone, copper. With high copper you are probably over loaded liver pathways with estrogen but not estrodial but the bad kind..Where ever copper is found so is estrogen ..

  27. Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    Your excess cortisol not balanced with proper dhea and testosterone is what causing majority of your problems. Cortisol increases copper levels in the blood stream and copper and is probably lowering thyroid and you may be progesterone sensitive which is diverting the progesterone to the cortisol. Cortisol causes high insulin levels and high insulin levels lower IGF-1 and DHEA. you have all the classical signs of hyperadrenia ..back off the cortisol it should lower the insulin and raise IGF-1, testosterone, copper. With high copper you are probably over loaded liver pathways with estrogen but not estrodial but the bad kind..Where ever copper is found so is estrogen ..
    first can you make your post more seperated i am very tired and have dificulties to read alot of charts close together.


    copper 193 ug/dl 70--160 my doc says it must be below 115

    i tought copper was from pipeline so i drink only osmose water


    cut down the cortiol you say but if it is adrenall fatique then it getting wurs

    cortisol levels in salvia test where normal

    sort list of problems.
    1997 pfieher
    2005 burnout worked 100 -120 hours a week. got sick every time i had a holiday

    did cycles in the past whit zero result only gaining fatt and water

    thanks every body who is thinking for and with me.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Buster View Post
    first can you make your post more seperated i am very tired and have dificulties to read alot of charts close together.


    copper 193 ug/dl 70--160 my doc says it must be below 115

    cut down the cortiol you say but if it is adrenall fatique then it getting wurs

    sort list of problems.
    1997 pfieher
    2005 burnout worked 100 -120 hours a week. got sick every time i had a holiday

    did cycles in the past whit zero result only gaining fatt and water

    thanks every body who is thinking for and with me.
    Ok you better get your water checked for copper levels. If you have copper pipes then you could be building up for a long time. Excessive copper slows adrenals down ans thyroid, causes insulin dysfunction as well as weight loss. switch to a multivitamin with out copper, but first remove all copper sources and if you go swimming alot in cholrated pool STOP !!
    what types of food do you eat, lay off nuts, liver, lobster, shrimp,

    INCREASE NAC and sulfur based foods as well as molybdenum (500 mcg -1000 mcgs) MSM 2000 mgs a day

    I'll trade you mine is at 72 copper serum LOL !!

    Sounds more like you have a some kind of INFECTION OR CANDIDA dr might want to do a stool sample to rule that out

    COPPER TOXICITY SYNDROME

    MoonDragon's Health & Wellness: Copper Toxicity

  29. Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973 View Post
    Ok you better get your water checked for copper levels. If you have copper pipes then you could be building up for a long time. Excessive copper slows adrenals down ans thyroid, causes insulin dysfunction as well as weight loss. switch to a multivitamin with out copper, but first remove all copper sources and if you go swimming alot in cholrated pool STOP !!
    what types of food do you eat, lay off nuts, liver, lobster, shrimp,

    INCREASE NAC and sulfur based foods as well as molybdenum (500 mcg -1000 mcgs) MSM 2000 mgs a day

    I'll trade you mine is at 72 copper serum LOL !!

    Sounds more like you have a some kind of INFECTION OR CANDIDA dr might want to do a stool sample to rule that out

    COPPER TOXICITY SYNDROME

    MoonDragon's Health & Wellness: Copper Toxicity
    what is nac ?

    zinc is also high 173 ug/dl 70--150 doc says 110 is good

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Buster View Post
    what is nac ?

    zinc is also high 173 ug/dl 70--150 doc says 110 is good
    N-Acetyl Cysteine

    You my freind are an over methylator !! and why you have high copper levels and probably low histamines as well.

    NAC will chelate out copper and zinc . This is very common in autistic childern, but first need to find the source of exposure . Do you use osomsis water for showers too? Taking a shower with copper pipes will just do as much damage as drinking it because copper gets absorbed through your skin from the water !! I think its your house is where exposure is happening or your diet.

    NAC and vitamin C 1000 3 times a day will lower your copper levels as well as zinc !! YOU ARE VITAMIN C deficient..What was your last jobs over the past 10 years?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Increased testosterone, lowered cortisol.
    By futurepilot in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 03:04 PM
  2. Having better gains and a diffrent viewpoint then before.
    By Dr Liftalot in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-02-2006, 05:02 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-16-2006, 04:16 AM
  4. Testosterone Rises with Treatment for ED
    By 200wannabe in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-15-2004, 01:06 PM
Log in
Log in