I need some advice!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Morning wood is non existant and has been for sometime now. Libdio is up, sex with the old lady is wonderful but Ive been very stressed and anxious lately and my wood is more like rubber. Not all the time, but erections are getting worse and worse. Im 32 yrs old. I havent done any ph's or anything to effect it in that way. Im going to go to the doctors soon, i just havent gotten up enough nerve yet. Im sure the stress and anxiety arent helping but even when i was getting good wood during sex, i havent had morning wood in ages but really never thought twice about it since when i needed it, it was there.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
Well don't put this off to long if it's something that needs treatment the longer you wait the worse it can get. ED is telling you something is wrong. Go to Dr. John's link and read TRT: A Recipe for Success and in this are some tests and way.
AllThingsMale.com
Phil
Morning wood is non existant and has been for sometime now. Libdio is up, sex with the old lady is wonderful but Ive been very stressed and anxious lately and my wood is more like rubber. Not all the time, but erections are getting worse and worse. Im 32 yrs old. I havent done any ph's or anything to effect it in that way. Im going to go to the doctors soon, i just havent gotten up enough nerve yet. Im sure the stress and anxiety arent helping but even when i was getting good wood during sex, i havent had morning wood in ages but really never thought twice about it since when i needed it, it was there.