Dr. Crisler Somatropin Reconstitution ?

yianni54

Awards
Hello,

I will be starting HGH therapy tomorrow. 1 iu/day per Dr. John. I would like to know how to reconstitute. I think that if I use 3cc of bacteriostatic water then 1 iu will be at the 30 mark of the insulin syrunge? Is this correct? Thanks

fenstermaker

Awards
I am on the same thing from Dr C and my intructions state that if you add 3ml of BC water then 1IU will be at the "10" mark on an insulin dart.......that is if you have the 10mg/30unit Somatropin bottle......hope that helps.

yianni54

Awards
1ml(cc) per 10 IU vial of HGH would mean each 10 mark on a U100 slin syringe would equal 1 IU of HGH
2ml(cc) added to a 10 IU vial of HGH would mean that the 20 mark on a U100
syringe would equal 1 IU of HGH
3ml(cc) added to a 10 IU vial of HGH would mean that the 30 mark on a U100

yianni54

Awards
I have the Somatropin 10mg vial from signature pharmacy.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
1ml(cc) per 10 IU vial of HGH would mean each 10 mark on a U100 slin syringe would equal 1 IU of HGH
2ml(cc) added to a 10 IU vial of HGH would mean that the 20 mark on a U100
3ml(cc) added to a 10 IU vial of HGH would mean that the 30 mark on a U100
You have to check on how many milligrams are packed in your vial. Each milligram is equivalent to 3 IUs. A 10 milligram bottle would equal 30 IUs. 3 milliliters would contain 10 IUs/millileter, and therefore 1 IU on the .10 mark.

You probably have have a 3 or 4 mg vial. For a 3mg vial the .30 mark would equal .9 IUs. For a 4 mg vial it would equall 1.2 IUs.

KSman

KSman

Awards
  • Established
The water should be added to the vial slowly, running down the side of the vial. Then swirl gently. Never shake. Keep refrigerated after reconstitution. When drawing up into a syringe and injecting, do this slowly [the small gauge needles, #29 - #30 etc can cause damaging high flow speeds]. The peptide hormones, that includes HCG, IGF-1 etc, are fragile and need to be handled carefully.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
The water should be added to the vial slowly, running down the side of the vial. Then swirl gently. Never shake. Keep refrigerated after reconstitution. When drawing up into a syringe and injecting, do this slowly [the small gauge needles, #29 - #30 etc can cause damaging high flow speeds]. The peptide hormones, that includes HCG, IGF-1 etc, are fragile and need to be handled carefully.
Better to roll the vial than swirl.

cobra333

Awards
what if i got 20 mg soma s with 5 ml of water

is that still 10 on the dart for 1 iu ....