- 02-02-2007, 10:42 PM
- 02-03-2007, 07:29 AM
On 2.5 mgs/d. I went from a TT 117 to 202 and free went from 27 to 48 ( 50-200 scale). My doc just bumped me to 5 mgs/d. Will ask my doc about adding the HCG protocol as per Dr. John when I get tested in a couple of weeks.
02-03-2007, 07:52 AM
02-03-2007, 08:09 AM
I think JanSZ did, but he was doing 10mgs/d.
Why do you ask about Arimidex? I read that it lowers E2, but does it was raise test up while blocking estrogen? I am curious because my E2 just came in at 36 (0-53, LabCorp) on my last test. I read that somewhere in the low 20's is ideal.
Would adding a low dose of Arimidex lower it to the 20's while boosting the test levels into the normal ranges?
02-03-2007, 08:11 AM
02-03-2007, 10:32 AM
I posted above that my E2 level was 36. So I hope the HCG introduction will bring it down to the 20's without the Added Arimidex.
02-03-2007, 12:38 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By calvin6697 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 28Last Post: 04-04-2007, 07:27 PM
- By calvin6697 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 24Last Post: 03-11-2007, 08:41 PM
- By Iron Warrior in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 03-21-2003, 11:09 PM
- By 1Fast400 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 02-12-2003, 10:53 PM
- By gadzid in forum PicsReplies: 64Last Post: 01-24-2003, 07:47 AM